The Cabomba, also known as the Carolina Fanwort, has feathery green leaves,
which are divided into narrow segments. It is a densely growing plant that
makes for a wonderful, natural looking background in a planted aquarium.
Cabomba does best when grown in neutral water under moderate lighting. Provide
at least 2 watts per gallon of full spectrum (5000-7000K) lighting. Water
temperature between 72°-82°F, an alkalinity of 3-8 dKH and a pH of 6.5-7.5 is
ideal for proper growth. These plants do not tolerate frequent trimming and
transplanting. Leaves dropping from the plant are usually a sign of poor water
conditions or CO2 deficiency. Propagate the Cabomba by trimming branches from
the main plant, and relocating them in another part of the aquarium. It should
be placed in the back or sides of your aquarium in groups for the best
appearance. You can expect to receive 5 to 7 per Cabomba per bunch.
- nts will suffer due to extreme temperatures. During winter, do not order live plants when temperatures are expected to go below 20F at the lowest point during the day. During summer, avoid ordering plants when temperatures are above 100F.
- Create a natural habitat in your aquarium for your fish and invertebrates. Live aquarium plant specie for any freshwater aquarium or pond
- Make your fish tank look natural and beautiful
- Provide natural resting and hiding places for your smaller fish and invertebrates
- Perfect for 5+ gallons aquariums
- Shipping Weight: 5 ounces
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.