Read more Beautiful Deployments Start Here Trusted by
Fortune 500 companies, defense contractors, government and universities.
Simplify fiber management with the wall mount box in your server closet or
data rack environment. Easy to deploy and even easier to manage your rapidly
changing data connectivity needs. CableRack Gigabit Media Converter Multimode
to Singlemode All-in-one (3 Configurations) Fiber Switch with Dual
10/100/1000M Ethernet Ports (1 Pack) Convert RJ45 Ethernet to Gigabit Fiber
with Zero Setup Use as a stand-alone media converter to convert fiber to
copper or use in pairs to extend RJ45 ethernet connections over long distances
using fiber. Either way, these media converters are easy to deploy with zero
configuration and a simple plug and play installation. Use as a fiber to
copper media converter for Ethernet Extend Ethernet connections over a fiber
by using a pair of these Zero configuration with plug and play deployment Read
more Works with Gigabit Equipment Have an Ethernet connection you need to
convert to fiber or copper? This media converter simplifies the process and
works well with all major manufacturers equipment. Scale out Network
Connections Extend high speed connections to a second location using fiber to
enhance throughput and reliability. Bridge Gigabit Connections Deploy a pair
of these media converters to bridge two gigabit network connections that have
copper interfaces using fiber between the locations. Read more CableRack
Gigabit Media Converter with LH SFP for LC Multimode Fiber CableRack Gigabit
Media Converter with LH SFP for LC Multimode Fiber (2-Pack) CableRack Gigabit
Media Converter with LH SFP for LC Singlemode Fiber CableRack Gigabit Media
Converter with LH SFP for LC Singlemode Fiber (2-Pack) Gigabit Media Converter
Multimode to Singlemode All-in-one (2-Pack) Gigabit Media Converter Multimode
to Singlemode All-in-one (8-Pack) Mount Type Couplers Included Read more
- Zero configuration and fast deployment of this compact 4 port fiber optic switch unmanaged bundled with four SFP modules to ensure you have everything you need to get up and running immediately. This bundle includes (two each) both Singlemode and Multimode SFP as shown in the product images. The CableRack switch 4 port gigabit allows you to swap additional multimode fiber LC to LC or sing mode fiber transceivers or even mix and match them in the 4 port hub.
- Accepts most compatible Singlemode and Multimode SFP modules including CableRack brand. Although this bundle includes four SFPs (two singlemode and two multimode), this sfp switch may be populated with any other 1GB fiber optic card transceivers, most compatible mm sfp using mm fiber will work in addition to singlemode lc to lc fiber transceivers and will be full compatible with glc sx mmd and glc lh sm modules.
- All ports see all traffic including any added singlemode or multimode transceivers and the 1000BaseT RJ45 copper ethernet ports. This fiber ethernet converter takes most compatible sfp module also known as an sfp transceiver and will be a great unmanaged switch that you can set and forget.
- This unmanaged 4 Port Optic Switch does include both MM SX and SM LH transceivers. We do offer other bundles of this 4 port switch without sfp's to be used with a fiber transceiver for the purpose of fiber to ethernet converter. By using fibre network transceivers, you're effectively creating either a singlemode media converter or a multimode fiber media converter. This ethernet media converter is trusted by thousands of satisfied business and commercial customers.
- In the box you will receive the 4 port gigabit switch, two singlemode SFP, two multimode SFP, 5V DC 2A Power Supply with US Power Cord and Instruction Manual. This network media converter is quick to setup, consumes very low power and is a top choice for as an LC to ethernet converter. Your most critical fibre switch requirements can be trusted with this SFP fiber media converter.
- Part Number: JBX18245
- Item Weight: 1.29 pounds
- Package Dimensions: 9.1 x 6 x 2.3 inches
- Item model number: .
- Color: 1-Pack Gigabit Switch -Black
- Style: 1-Pack Gigabit Switch
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
- Shipping Weight: 1.29 pounds
- Date First Available: July 17, 2018
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.