Read more High Speed Console Connections Trusted by
Fortune 500 companies, defense contractors, government and universities.
Connect your laptop or PC to the console port on most firewalls, switches,
security appliances, storage and more using our high speed serial to console
cable. Have a backup plan to access critical equipment when part of the
network fail by creating your own out-of-band management solution with
CableRack console cables. CableRack 6ft Cisco USB Console Cable USB to RJ45
Cable 5-Pack 6 Foot USB to Serial Console Cables are the perfect solution for
both your IT toolbox and your network wiring closet or datarack. Choose from
our various options and chipset solutions to match your desired network setup.
These cables are available in various lengths so you don’t need to purchase
clumsy extenders for those longer runs. Perfect addition for your datacenter
toolbox Ability to create your own out-of-band management solution Choose the
chipset that meets your needs Read more High Speed Serial Console Connections
Enjoy perfect connections with zero latency and high speed throughput using
any of the CableRack USB to Serial Console cable solutions. Out of Band
Management Solution USB to Serial Console cables work flawlessly to connect
your laptop or server to the console port of your critical network devices in
just about any scenario. Use as many as you need to create the perfect out-of-
band management setup that meets your network needs. Scale Up Without
Complexity The only limit to your out-of-band network management connections
will be the number of available USB ports you have. Need more console
connections? Simply add more USB to serial console cables to meet demand. Read
more 6ft USB to RJ45 5-Pack 6ft USB to RJ45 5-Pack 6ft USB to RJ45 10-Pack 6ft
USB to RJ45 20-Pack Length 6 Feet 6 Feet 6 Feet 6 Feet Connectors USB to RJ45
USB to RJ45 USB to RJ45 USB to RJ45 Chipset Prolific Chipset FTDI Chipset FTDI
Chipset FTDI Chipset Multipack 5-Pack 5-Pack 10-Pack 20-Pack 6ft USB to RJ45
1-Pack 10ft USB to RJ45 1-Pack 15ft USB to RJ45 1-Pack 6ft USB to RJ45 1-Pack
10ft USB to RJ45 1-Pack Length 6 Feet 10 Feet 15 Feet 6 Feet 10 Feet
Connectors USB to RJ45 USB to RJ45 USB to RJ45 USB to RJ45 USB to RJ45 Chipset
Prolific Chipset Prolific Chipset Prolific Chipset FTDI Chipset FTDI Chipset
- Plug and Play with Windows 7/8/10 using the CableRack 10ft USB to RJ45 Cable for all of your Cisco Console Cable Needs. No drivers needed! This USB to RJ45 Serial console cable also works great with Mac and Linux operating systems. Drivers for Mac and Linux are available for download at the URL noted with the product.
- Need to program a router, switch or firewall through the console port and your computer does not have a DB9 port? No problem! This Console USB adapter cable is the answer and works with a wide variety of manufacture devices. Eliminate your serial to RJ45 woes with this amazing USB console cable USB to RJ45 cable.
- Reset your switches, firewalls and routers back to factory default with the supported Cisco break sequence, which allows the programmer to enter the ROMMON prompt and rest the password and factory defaults.
- Configure a jump PC in your datacenter using multiple USB cable console connections to your critical devices. It's basically like building your own out of band management solution for remote management.
- Add this Cisco serial to USB solution to your toolkit for every trip to the datacenter or wiring closet. You'll enjoy the ease of connecting to many brands of gear without hassling with other adapters and cables. Keep a spare one handy as other technicians will definitely have their eye on this.
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 7 x 5 inches
- Item Weight: 2.5 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 2.5 pounds
- Manufacturer: CableRack
- Item model number: JBX14788-M10
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.