Built for Future-Proof Speed and Reliable Connectivity The Cable Matters
48-Port Cat6 RJ45 Patch Panel future-proofs your network connection for
10-Gigabit Ethernet. It offers Cat6 performance in compliance with the TIA/EIA
568-C.2 standard and is backwards compatible with Cat 5e. Mount it to your
racks, wall mount brackets, or cabinets and use the included D-rings and cable
ties to reduce cable clutter. Specifications – Cat6 compliant, perfect for
10-Gigabit Ethernet – Height: 2U (3.5”), Width: 19”, Horizontal Patch Panel,
180 Degree Punch Down Block – 8P/8C with 50 micron gold-plated contacts –
Color coded T568A and T568B wiring diagrams – Compatible with 23 to 26 AWG
solid wires – Dual IDC block for 110 or Krone termination – ETL Verified, RoHS
Compliant Package Contents – 1 x 48-Port Cat6 RJ45 Patch Panel – 10 x 6 inch
Cable Ties – 8x Cable Management D-Rings – 1x Instruction Sheet Warranty
Limited Lifetime Warranty and Product Support
- Heavy duty 48 port patch panel supports Cat6 Ethernet and is backwards compatible with Cat5e Ethernet
- Future-proof your network connection for 10-Gigabit Ethernet with this durable RJ45 patch panel
- Install this Ethernet patch panel effortlessly in universal 19" racks, cabinets, or wall mount brackets with 2U (3.5") standard height
- Gold plated contacts ensure a correction free connection. Numbered ports and color-coded T568A and T568B wiring diagram give quick reference
- Network patch panel complies with the fire safety requirement. Use included D-rings and cable ties for easy cable management
- Brand Name: Cable Matters
- Item model number: 180012-CAT6
- Item Weight: 1 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 11.3 x 3.5 x 2.3 inches
- Item Dimensions L x W x H: 11.3 x 3.5 x 2.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.15 pounds
- Date First Available: January 8, 2012
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.