Keystone Jack Convenience The Cable Matters 24-Port
Keystone Blank Patch Panel leverages the convenience of keystone jacks for
terminating multimedia cables in a single location. Snap-in your keystone of
choice for Cat 6, RJ6 coax, fiber, HDMI, stereo and more. A heavy-duty strain
relief bar with labeled keyholes for cable ties organizes and supports 24
cables. Important Notes: Wall mounting requires a bracket with clearance for
the cable strain-relief bar.Fits standard keystone jack size. Proprietary
keystone jacks must be used with the products from the same vendor. Package
Contents 1 x 24-Port Blank Keystone Patch Panel 25 x 3″ Cable Ties 1 x
Instruction Sheet Heavy Duty Construction 1) Label spaces for printed or hand-
written labels 2) Corrosion-resistant 1.5mm SPCC steel Read more Built-In
Cable Strain Relief 3) Keyhole cable tie mounts for strain relief 4) Designed
to install in a standard 1RU 19-inch rack Note: Mounting hardware is NOT
included Read more Snap-In Keystone Jack Insert Compatible – RJ45 network
patch cable coupler – RJ45 Cat 6 network cable – LC MM Fiber coupler – RG6
coax cable coupler Cable Strain Relief Bar – Heavy duty bar supports cable
weight – 24 keyholes for cable ties – Numbered ports for organization –
Includes 24 3-inch cable ties 1U Rack-Mount – Dimensions: (H x W) 1.75” (1U) x
19” – Cable Bar depth: 3.3 inches – Allow clearance for cable bar depth –
Weight: 1 lb Keystone Patch Panel 12-Port Patch Panel 24-Port Patch Panel
48-Port Patch Panel Shielded Patch Panel Vertical Patch Panel UL Listed ✓ ✓ ✓
✓ 19″ Rack or Wall Mount ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ Rating n/a Cat6 Cat6 Cat6 Cat6a Cat6 Number
of Ports 24-Port 12-Port 24-Port 48-Port 24-Port 12-Port Rock/Wall Mount
Height 1U 1U 1U 2U 1U n/a Part Number 180013 180010 180011 180012 180028
- KEYSTONE BLANK PATCH PANEL supports standard sized keystone jacks for audio, video and data; Accommodates an HDMI keystone, RJ45 keystone, RG6 keystone, 3.5mm keystone, USB keystone, fiber keystone, and many other types of keystone jack inserts
- RACK OR WALL MOUNT patch panel is universally compatible with 19 racks, cabinets, or wall mount brackets with 1U (1.75") standard height
- CABLE MANAGEMENT BAR with sequential port labels integrated into the panel provides easy identification of multiple types of cables; 24 C-shaped keyholes on the bar accommodate zip ties for securing cables on the keystone jack patch panel
- STURDY METAL CONSTRUCTION of heavy duty patch panel includes high impact, flame retardant, powder coated steel, stamped port numbers on the panel front and cable management bar, writable label spaces, and a rear cable management bar to support the weight of 24 cables
- Brand Name: Cable Matters
- Item model number: 180013
- Item Weight: 1 pounds
- Package Dimensions: 20.5 x 6.1 x 2.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.45 pounds
- Date First Available: October 20, 2011
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.