Length:1m 10 Gigabit Performance for Critical Connections These fiber cords
are OM3 rated for the extreme demands of SAN networks. The OFNP (plenum)
rating conforms to strict NEC building safety codes but is compatible with
unrated or OFNR (riser) rated applications. They are precision factory tested
for insertion and return loss to ensure transmission performance per
TIA-568-C.3 specifications. The combination of LC connectors in a protective
yoke, strain relief boots and zirconia ceramic ferrules provides a dependable,
low-loss performance. Bend Insensitive Engineering Bend insensitive multimode
fiber (BIMMF) provides greater flexibility in tight spaces or long cable runs
with multiple bends. BIMMF fiber cable is engineered with an extra layer of
glass around the core to ensure optical performance and provide durability for
the extreme requirements of SAN network or high density patch panel
installations. It offers interoperability and backwards compatibility with OM3
and OM4 50 micron fiber systems. Protect your network against macro-bend
losses that are difficult to isolate, troubleshoot, and repair. Plug & Play
Installation with a Lifetime Warranty The Cable Matters Multimode Duplex
50/125 micron fiber patch cords offer a time saving alternative to terminating
and testing cables on site. Includes a lifetime warranty and product support.
Cable Specifications – Connectors: LC to LC – Core: 50 Micron – Cladding: 125
Micron – Jacket: PVC OFNP (plenum) – OD: 2.0mm legs (2.0 x 4.0mm) – Design:
Duplex zipcord with aramid yarn strength member – Classification: OM3 LOMMF –
Wavelengths: 850 and 1300nm – Type: Bend-Insensitive Multimode (BIMMF) –
Ferrule Material: Ceramic – Polish: PC – Compliance: TIA 568-C.3 / 604-10 /
492AAAC, UL 910, C E, RoHS Warranty Limited Lifetime Warranty
- MULTIMODE DUPLEX OM3 50/125 micron fiber cables with dual small form factor LC connectors are designed for 10 Gigabit applications in SAN networks and data centers; OM3 LOMMF (laser optimized multi-mode fiber) rated; Connects to VCSEL laser network equipment such as SFP+ transceivers, Ethernet switches, media converters, industrial Ethernet devices, and optical fiber NIC's
- FLEXIBLE INSTALLATION AND MAINTENANCE fiber cord with adjustable, clips and removable dust caps to protect the fibers during installation while allowing individual fiber access; Embossed A/B position labels on the duplex clip and jacket tag rings labeled 1 & 2 provide quick ID when installing and troubleshooting; Tight-buffered cable with a duplex 2.0 x 4.2mm Zipcord design; LC connectors in a protective yoke with slim-profile boots, PC polish, and zirconia ceramic ferrules for precise alignment
- BEND INSENSITIVE DESIGN allows for a 7.5mm bending radius that is 4X more flexible than standard 50 micron fiber cables without introducing any macro-bending loss; Ideal for SAN network cabinets that require 20 or more bends in the cabinet or high density installations with cables crammed into an extremely small footprint; Bend insensitive multimode fiber (BIMMF) is interoperable with standard OM3 cabling systems
- STANDARDS COMPLIANCE includes a superior OFNP (plenum) safety fire rating that meets UL 910 regulations and substitutes for OFNR (riser) rated cable; TIA/EIA compliant A to B wiring with color-coded aqua jacket and beige connectors; OM3 classification rating operates with Gigabit Ethernet 1000Base-LX, 1000Base-SX, or 10GBase-S/LR4/LRM, and Fibre Channel 100/-MX; Backwards compatible with FDDI, and Fast Ethernet 10/100BASE SX or FX
- 10G COMPATIBLE with SFP+ transceivers modules such as: 10Gtek for Cisco SFP-10G-SR, 10Gtek for Ubiquiti 10Gb SFP+, 10Gtek for Intel E10GSFPSR 10Gb, 10Gtek Cisco Compatible GLC-T/SFP-GE-T, 10Gtek for Netgear AMX761, 10Gtek for Cisco GLC-SX/MMD/ GLC-SX/MM/ SFP-GE-S, Cisco MGBSX1 Gigabit SX Mini-GBIC, 10Gtek for Mellanox MFM1T02A-SR, TRENDnet Gigabit SFP LC Module, TP-LINK TL-SM311LM Gigbit, Cisco SFP-10G-SR, HP Mini-GBIC Gigabit-SX-LC, and StarTech Gigabit Ethernet Fiber Media Converter
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 6 x 0.7 inches
- Item Weight: 0.8 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 ounces
- Manufacturer: Cable Matters
- Item model number: 120007-1m
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.