Keep a watchful eye on your favorite outdoor spot around the clock with the
new Bushnell Trophy Cam essential HD. Adjustable settings allow you capture
one to three Images per trigger, or anywhere from five to 60 seconds of video
at a time. Adjust the trigger interval anywhere from one second to 60 minutes
to capture that perfect shot. The 16MP resolution and automatic day/night
sensor ensure crisp, vivid Images every time. No camera is more efficient,
either. The Trophy Cam essential HD lasts up to 12 months on one set of
batteries. If you want to see What’s out there, all you have to do is set one
- 0.3 second trigger speed; 16MP maximum image resolution; B&W text LCD display
- 100 detection and illumination range; Low-Glow LED night vision flash
- Accepts up to a 32GB SD Card and operates on 8 AA batteries (not included)
- Hyper Image Recovery 1.0 second recovery means the camera takes more images. More images means more information to help you hunt smarter.
- Dynamic Video 720p video records for up to 30 seconds while the animal is in front of the camera and stops immediately after they leave the frame
- True 1-Year Battery Life Up to 1 year of battery life at an average of 35 daytime images and 35 nighttime images per day
- Data Stamp Capture moon phase, time, date, temperature and GPS coordinates on each image
- Field Scan 2X provides you two windows of image capture to capitalize on dusk and dawn movement
- Hybrid Capture Mode Captures a full resolution image followed by a video on each trigger
- ARD LED Shield Anti-reflection shield reduces glare from LED cover for maximum concealment
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 7 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8.3 ounces
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning.
- Item model number: 119837C
- #43 in Hunting & Trail Cameras
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.