Size:Standard Think you know which came first – the
invention of mayonnaise or decaffeinated coffee? Lincoln’s Gettysburg address
or John Deere’s first plow? Test your knowledge with Chronology by Buffalo
Games – the game of all time! In Chronology, each player builds his or her own
timeline of cards. On your turn, someone will read you a historical event from
a card. You decide where that event falls in your timeline. If you are right,
you keep the card and your timeline grows. The first player to build a
timeline of 10 cards wins! Recommended for 2 to 8 players, ages 14+. Contents
include 429 double-sided cards with 858 events. From the Manufacturer
Chronology: The Game of All Time. Build your own timeline using 858 events.
When was the bikini introduced? Before or after the Gettysburg Address? Before
or after man lands on the moon? The first person to assemble a timeline of ten
cards wins – and now you’re playing Chronology.
- Think you know which came first the invention of mayonnaise or decaffeinated coffee? Lincolns Gettysburg address or John Deeres first plow? Test your knowledge with Chronology by Buffalo Games the game of all time!
- Build your own timeline of cards. Someone will read you a historical event from a card. You decide where that event falls in your timeline. If you are right, keep the card and your timeline grows. The first player to build a timeline of 10 cards wins!
- Recommended for 2 to 8 players, ages 14+
- Contents include 429 double-sided cards with 858 events
- Made in the USA
- Product Dimensions: 2 x 8 x 10.6 inches
- Item Weight: 2 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.85 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- Item model number: 159
- Manufacturer recommended age: 14 years and up
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.