The First Affordable VHF, 1.25M, UHF Tri-Band Handheld TransceiverA PC03 Cable
is Recommended for Easy PC Programming (CHIRP Supported)Backward Compatible
with UV-5R and BF-F8HP Accessories New Features and Menus Simultaneous
Display: For those that want to have the most information at their fingertips
– you can ‘Sync’ the dual displays to show both the name and frequency. This
allows the displays to be synched to the same channel while browsing your
channel memories. Channel Skip: Easily add or remove a channel from the
scanning list. Frequency Scanning: When scanning in the Frequency (VFO) Mode,
you can easily enter in the range and frequency steps that you want to scan
without scanning the full frequency band. ANI Updates: Along with being able
to previously send ANI (Identification); You can now enable “Decoding” the ANI
right on the display Remote Commands: The UV-5X3 can respond to remote
commands. By remotely sending DTMF tones you can both ‘Stun’ (Transmit
Disable) or ‘Kill’ (Disables all functions) the radio. You also can ‘Revive’ a
radio from its “stun” or “kill” state. You can also remotely turn on the
microphone ‘Monitor’ or ensure the radio is within range ‘Inspect’ (replies
with a confirmation tone within range). In the Box: UV-5X3 Radio 1500mAh
Battery V-85 Dual Band Antenna 220MHz Single Band Antenna CH-5 Charger CH-5
110V Adapter Earpiece Kit Wrist Strap Belt ClipUser Manual TechnicalMemory
channels: 128 Channels Selective Calling Methods Supported: CTCSS, DCS, Tone
Burst, DTMFs Scanning Modes: Channel, Frequency, and Tone Frequency step
(kHz): 2.5K/5.0K/6.25K/10.0K/12.5K/20.0K/25.0K/50.0K Power Output: High: 5W
(VHF) / 4W (1.25M/UHF) – Low Power: 1W
- BaoFeng Tech is the only authorized BaoFeng & BTECH Distributor to honor the Manufacturer Warranty. Only BaoFeng Tech offers warranty claims without shipping anything to China. You must insure that BaoFeng Tech is your selected buying option when buying to be able to have the full USA warranty.
- What's New: Tri-band Frequency Range Display Sync DTMF Decode Incoming ANI Display Remote Stun, Kill, Revive, Inspect, and Monitor Selectable Frequency Range Scanning Remove/Add Channels from Scanning Right in Menu
- Recommended Accessories: Pair UV-5X3 with the Nagoya NA-320A Antenna for all-in-one antenna option. The PC03 FTDI Cable is recommended for easy computer programming – Uses CHIRP Software
- Features: VOX Talk Around Mode Busy Channel Lock-Out (BCLO) Transmission Time Out Channel Receive Only (TX OFF) Frequency Reverse Squelch Tail Elimination (STE) Work Mode (Selectable VFO/ Menu Lockout) Alpha Numeric Channel Storage PC Programmable
- Kit Includes: UV-5X3 Radio, 1500mAh Battery, V-85 Dual Band Antenna, 220MHz Single Band Antenna, CH-5 Charger, CH-5 110V Adapter, Earpiece Kit, Wrist Strap, Belt Clip, User Manual
- Product Dimensions: 2.3 x 1.3 x 4.3 inches
- Item Weight: 8 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds
- Item model number: UV-5X3
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.