FIERY! Zulu Peri Peri Grass-Fed Biltong 2oz (2-Pack) Salivation can’t be
helped when waiting to try this toasty hot flavor of biltong: tender strips of
beef with a recipe brimming with garlic and chilies, named after the Peri Peri
chili pepper. It’s handcrafted by us, for you! Biltong: South Africa’s version
of beef jerky. But it is oh-so-much more. Dried slowly to maintain tempting
mouth-watering flavor. Marinated with spices like garlic and ginger, with
chilies for heat and vinegar for maximum tenderness. You might think that
dried meat is dried meat. But when you try biltong you will be happily
converted to a new understanding of how amazing preserved beef can be. Just
how tender? We like to say, if prosciutto and beef jerky had a baby, that baby
would be biltong! Just how flavorful? Each batch starts with grass fed beef
for maximum nutrition and flavor out the wazoo. Then comes the spices and the
vinegar, key to this traditional recipe. This marinade allows for a long slow
drying time, just like it is done by families for hundreds and thousands of
years. Because you care about your food, Brooklyn Biltong comes with some
additional amazing qualities. There are zero sugars, no corn syrups, and no
artificial preservatives. We are Paleo friendly and officially Whole30
approved. Those credentials are our pride and your joy.
- Biltong – Seasoned Dried Beef – 2oz Spicy Peri Peri, 2-Pack
- Dried With Air Instead Of Heat; More Tender Then Traditional Jerky
- 12 Grams Of Protein Per Serving – For A High Protein Diet
- Officially Whole30 Approved – No Artificial Preservatives And Naturally Sugar Free
- Great For Paleo Lifestyle, Food Enthusiasts, Camping, Hiking And Even Kids!
- Shipping Weight: 4.8 ounces
- UPC: 019962185304
- #2958 in Jerky & Dried Meats
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.