Size:1 lb The one indispensable ingredient to enhance any food: pure
unprocessed French gray sea salt hand gathered from the pristine Celtic seas
of Guérande in Brittany France using ancestral methods thousands of years old.
Gray sea salt is moist by nature and is perfect for cooking. Please do NOT use
this moist salt in grinders. We sell Brittany Sea Salt Dried Coarse Gray Sea
Salt in a grinder bottle or a 1 lb pouch for refilling your salt grinder.
- ALL PURPOSE GOURMET SALT FAVORED BY CHEFS- 100% Natural, French Coarse Gray Sea Salt from Guerande is the one salt youll need to fully equip your kitchen. Divine for all dishes, from meats and seafood to veggies, from marinades to sauces, even for baking. Wonderful for meats, shellfish, soups, pasta dishes, sauces and everything else.
- TASTE, SAVOR, AND FLAVOR which must be experienced to be believed. More subtle and less salty than table salt, with the added quality of bringing out and enhancing the natural flavors inherent to food.
- SUPPORT YOUR HEALTH with the concentrated sea minerals extracted from the clay soils of Guerande. High in naturally occurring iodine. Non-GMO, No MSG, No Soy, No Gluten, No Dairy, Free of anti-caking agents.
- ARTISAN GATHERED USING harvesting methods used since the 9th century The salt must never be touched by metal so TRADITIONAL WOODEN RAKES are used in millennial salt fields of Guerande, registered as a National Treasure in France.
- PLEASE NOTE:. Guerande Gray Sea Salt absorbs moisture from the atmosphere due to its hygrometric properties, so it may arrive slightly damp. Moisture capacity in the salt is desirable, as it proves that the salt is recently harvested. The moisture level will depend on ambient humidity where you live.
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
- UPC: 855852001190
- #676 in Sea Salts
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.