One of the best parts about keeping this plant is that Pennywort care is easy.
It can be kept as either a rooted plant or floating plant. As a rooted plant,
the Pennywort can be used in the midground or background. Some hobbyists even
keep it in the foreground. When the plant is rooted, it will grow as a stem
plant up toward the water surface and light source. As a floating plant, its
leaves will grow up to the water surface creating shaded areas underneath.
Floating Brazilian Pennywort can also provide cover for inhabitants looking
for a safe place to rest or hide. Either way, Brazilian Pennywort growth rate
can be fast if the conditions are right. Plant growth can take over a tank
quickly, so plan the aquascape appropriately. Allow easy access points around
decorations to trim away excessive growth. Water Parameters: Brazilian
Pennywort care is easy because the plant is so adaptable to a wide range of
aquarium water conditions. Aquarium pH: 6.0 – 7.8 Water Temperature: 68 – 82
degrees Fahrenheit Tank Size: Any, but the plant can grow fast and take over
quickly Lighting: Wide range, community tank lighting should work fine
- You get one Brazilian Pennywort Bunch Plant. An easy aquarium plant specie for any freshwater aquarium
- Create a natural habitat in your aquarium for your fish and invertebrates
- Make your fish tank look natural and beautiful
- Provide natural resting and hiding places for your smaller fish and invertebrates
- Can be used also be used as an aquarium surface plant
- Shipping Weight: 2.1 ounces
- #165 in Live Aquarium Plants
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.