This unique design features six larger diameter balls of
8mm instead of seven. The advantage is higher speed, quicker acceleration,
greater strength and durability Bones Super Swiss 6 Competition
Skate Bearings Keep your ride smooth, fast, and sustained with innovative
Super Swiss 6 Competition Skate Bearings from Bones. Super Swiss 6 bearings
use a unique design that features six larger diameter balls instead of the
seven balls used in most 608 bearings. The design results in higher speed and
faster acceleration as well as greater strength and durability. For an
additional edge, Swiss 6 precision-grade bearings have been outfitted with
rubber shields for easy cleaning, competition-grade racing lubricant, and
nylon ball retainers for extra speed and sturdiness. The bearings are Skate
Rated for the best performance and durability possible. Swiss Bearings carry a
lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects. FEATURES Single, non-contact,
removable rubber shield allows for easy cleaning and less friction. High speed
nylon ball retainer for greater strength and speed. Pre-lubricated with Speed
Cream racing lubricant. Skate Rated clearances, tolerances, materials and
lubricant provide the best performance and durability possible. About Bones
Swiss Bearings Bones Swiss Skateboard Bearings have had one of the best
reputations in the skateboard industry for the past 28 years because of their
performance and quality. Everyone who rides Swiss knows how fast they are, and
most also comment on how long they last, typically several times as long as
low cost bearings. Skaters who use Bones Swiss do so because they want the
very best equipment they can get and they know the difference between ordinary
- Unique bearing design with six larger balls of for increased speed, faster acceleration, and greater strength
- Single, non-contact, removable rubber shield for easy cleaning and less friction; pre-lubricated with Speed Cream
- High speed nylon ball retainer for greater strength and speed
- Skate Rated clearances, tolerances, materials
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects
- Product Dimensions: 4 x 1.9 x 0.4 inches ; 3.2 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- Item model number: BSAWBB68
- #11 in Skateboard Bearings
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.