About Boma Boma Silver Jewelry company was established in
1981 in Seattle, Washington. Since our humble beginnings we have built a 35
year long reputation as one of the United States leading fine silver jewelry
companies having sold over 35,000,000 pieces of fine silver jewelry and
counting. Read more Sterling Silver Octopus Stud Earrings Add some ocean
inspired style to your outfit. Each earring features a detaild octopus design
and crafted in .925 sterling silver. With sterling silver posts and surgical
steel ear backs. Read more Why 925 Sterling Silver? Of all the metals, 925
Sterling Silver is the most lustrous meaning that it is bright, shiny,
gleaming and sparkling! As a precious metal, it offers incredible value as it
generally lasts a lifetime. 925 Sterling Silver is hypoallergenic, which means
that it does not cause allergic reactions as other metals tend to do. All Boma
jewelry is nickel free, which is a base metal and may cause skin allergies in
some individuals. Handcrafted by Silversmiths Each piece of Boma Jewelry is
handcrafted by skilled silversmiths, using the finest materials available. Our
mission is to create the best quality jewelry that is designed for your
lifestyle. Boma Jewelry stamps each piece of jewelry with our quality marks.
You’ll find “.925” along our “B” or “BOMA” hallmark stamped on your jewelry
ensuring your piece is genuine Sterling Silver and genuine Boma Jewelry.
Caring for your Boma Jewelry 925 Sterling Silver jewelry is an extremely
versatile metal with a beautiful natural luster that can be restored with the
proper knowledge and care. Follow these simple steps to keep your Boma Jewelry
sparkling. Use a treated jewelry polishing cloth to remove tarnish and polish.
Remove jewelry before working out, swimming, showering, cleaning, applying
make up and lotions. Store your jewelry in a dry and airtight place with an
anti-tarnish strip. Read more
- PURE 925 STERLING SILVER – Crafted to stand the test of time. Sterling Silver is a mix of 92.5% silver with alloys to add strength and durability
- QUALITY & WELLNESS – Handcrafted jewelry made by Artisans & Silversmiths in Thailand with a lifetime warranty against manufacturer's defects. .925 Sterling Silver is naturally hypoallergenic, anti-microbial & nickel free, making it ideal for sensitive skin.
- SHIPS FROM THE UNITED STATES – All Boma Jewelry ships from the United States to ensure quality, reliability and punctuality.
- Package Dimensions: 6.4 x 4 x 1.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.32 ounces
- Item model number: ES 1959
- Brand, Seller, or Collection Name: Boma
- Metal stamp: 0.925
- Metal: Sterling silver
- Material: metal
- Gem Type: NA
- Diameter: 0.35 inches
- Height: 0.40 inches
- Back finding: Post with friction back
- Resizable: No
- Model number: ES 1959
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.