BlueRigger High Speed Micro HDMI to HDMI Cables are
premium quality cables that allow you to connect your Micro HDMI compatible
devices to your HDTV or any display device that is HDMI equipped. Please check
your device’s display port to make sure it is Micro HDMI. Note: This cable is
not compatible with any device that only has a Micro-USB port as opposed to a
Micro-HDMI port. MICRO HDMI TO HDMI CABLE AND ITS USES Micro HDMI to HDMI
cable delivers both high-definition video and digital audio from digital
devices to your home theater. It offers an ideal way to connect digital
devices with Micro HDMI (HDMI D) ports to HDTVs or Projectors with full-size
HDMI (HDMI A) ports. Please note that micro HDMI ports are different than mini
HDMI – check your device’s port. QUALITY PICTURE & SOUND – Latest version
supports 4K @ 60Hz, UHD, HDR, 3D content, Ethernet and Audio Return Channel –
4K, UHD, 2160p, 1440p, 1080p, 1080i, 720p, 480p, and 480i Resolutions – HDCP
2.2 Compliant – Supports True HD Dolby 7.1 and DTS-HD Master Audio –
Compatibility: Smart Phones, Digital cameras and camcorders, PC peripherals
such as hard drives, printers with a Micro HDMI port (Note: This is NOT a
Micro USB port) – Gold-Plated Connectors: The Micro HDMI to HDMI cable
features gold-plated connectors that resist corrosion for signal purity Note:
Micro HDMI cables are not compatible with some tablets and smartphones. Please
check your device’s requirements or get in touch with us to confirm
compatibility with micro HDMI before ordering. TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS –
Connector Type: Micro HDMI Male (HDMI D), HDMI Male (HDMI A) – Gauge: 32 AWG –
Category 2 Certified LENGTHS BlueRigger Micro HDMI to HDMI Cables are
available 3ft, 6ft, 10ft and 15ft lengths The Micro HDMI to HDMI cable is
backed by us for the lifetime. Please get in touch with us if you have any
concerns. Read more HEIGHTENED VIEWING EXPERIENCE 4K @ 60Hz Ultra HD – 4 times
the clarity of 1080p video resolution BlueRigger HDMI cables are certified to
have a bandwidth of 18 Gigabits per second which is sufficient for 4K
resolution at 60 fps (frames per second) Screens with HDR increase brightness
and display more colors than screens without. With HDR, colors are rich and
vibrant, and the range of colors shown on the screen is closer to the range
the human eye can see. The difference is very noticeable and very pleasing
Read more Triple Layer consists of a Copper Braid Shield, Mylar backed
Aluminium Foil & a Braided Aluminium Shield within the PVC Jacket BlueRigger
Micro HDMI to HDMI cable is built with 100% Pure Oxygen-Free Solid Copper
Strands that maximize signal strength & video quality Gold plated, Corrosion-
Resistant Connectors deliver High Quality Sound with minimum signal distortion
Read more Read more
- NOT a Micro USB cable and NOT compatible with smartphones. Connect your Micro-HDMI-Compatible Digital Cameras ,Tablets to your HDTV
- Fully Shielded, durable 32 Gauge Premium grade cable provides flexibility and ease of use
- Delivers both high-definition video (up to 4K Resolution) and uncompressed multichannel digital audio
- Full metal jacket connector provides strength, durability and prevents interference as compared to other cables
- Limited Lifetime Hardware Warranty
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 5 x 1 inches
- Item Weight: 2.08 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces
- Manufacturer: BlueRigger
- Item model number: MICRO-HDMI-6FT
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.