The patch is embroidered. It has a plastic iron on backing with Japanese Brand
Iron on Glue. The borders are embroidered and laser cut. The patch can be sewn
on to leather jackets, nylon vests. You can also iron on the patch to cotton
and synthetic materials that can withstand 280 degrees fahrenheit which is the
recommended temperature for heat pressing on our patches. A 12 second press
will do. 30 Seconds if using a household iron. There is no setting we can
recommend for irons. You must find out your iron’s setting that yields a
temperature of 270 degrees. If you use too much heat you’ll melt the plastic
and the glue will lose it’s properties. If you use too little heat the glue
won’t activate. Plus or Minus 10 Degrees is acceptable. Do not iron on patches
to leather, you’ll scorch your jacket. You can use patches to customize the
look of your clothing. They can be attached to anything from shirts to
jackets, to hats to backpacks. Applications are only limited to your
imagination. Cover up a tear on your jacket or make a statement or two with
different patches. You are buying a top quality embroidered patch manufactured
by Ivamis Trading. In the online patch business since 2009
- Blessed Are The Peacemakers Thin Blue Line Patch For Law Enforcement measures 3.5×3.75 inch. MANUFACTURED By Ivamis Trading.
- This is an iron on patch with Plastic iron on backing. To Iron on the patch set your iron to yield a temperature between 260-280 degrees Fahrenheit. If you are using a heat press 12 seconds is sufficient. If you are using a household iron 30 seconds of applied pressure will be enough. We recommend a frying pan thermometer to get your iron to the correct temperature. Set your iron on top of your clothing without the patch with the thermometer probe sandwiched between iron and your clothing.
- Set your iron to highest setting. Wait till the temperature reaches 280 degrees Fahrenheit then unplug your iron. The temperature will continue to rise a little more. Once it starts to drop and reaches 280 degrees move your iron, do not lift iron as this will dissipate heat too quickly. Place your patch and put iron over the patch and press hard for 30 seconds. This will best ensure that you are at the correct temperature which is essential for proper adhering. Do not iron on patches to leather
- This patch has embroidered and laser cut borders, it can be sewn on to clothing. You can sew the patches on to any material. We recommend sewing patches on to leather. Do not iron on patches to leather as this will scorch your leather and ruin it. Do not remove the plastic iron on backing when sewing on the patch. You'll damage the patch if you do. The iron on backing has two uses. It allows you to iron on the patch AND it also holds the embroidery together for a durable more sturdy patch.
- This is a top quality embroidered patch for Clothing. We use 100% Rayon Synthetic thread for maximum durability and color preservation. The patch is made out of all new materials. We use twill or velvet as our background material. The plastic iron on glue is a Japanese brand glue and will work the first time you attempt to iron them on as long as you use the correct temperature setting and apply a good amount of pressure. Put your weight on the iron if using a household iron.
- Product Dimensions: 3.5 x 3.8 x 0.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.16 ounces
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.