Fighting with sword and buckler is one of the oldest medieval styles of armed
combat. Manuscript I.33 (Royal Armories Leeds) is the oldest known manuscript
that we have depicting the European fighting arts. It is a record of German
sword and buckler fighting in the 13th century. The manuscript is dated to
approximately 1295. The Blackened Talhofer Grand Master Buckler Shield is
constructed of 16 gauge forged mild steel with a black finish. This is a
perfect addition to any armor collection.
- Dimensions: 17 x 11 inch
- Steel Material: 16 gauge, Black Finish
- Handle Material: Forged Steel, Wood
- Weight: Approximately 4 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 20 pounds
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.