The BLACK+DECKER BM3B high frequency battery charger and maintainer is used to
keep batteries in stored vehicles and battery applications at optimal capacity
during the off season. Charges 6 volt and 12 volt AGM, GEL and WET batteries
in RVs, specialty vehicles, antique and classic cars, marine deep cycle
batteries, motorcycles, lawn mowers, ATVs, snowmobiles, and personal
watercrafts. Slide the voltage selector switch to either 6V or 12V depending
upon the battery you are charging. Connect the battery charger and maintainer
with the included battery clips or battery ring terminals. Charging
automatically stops when battery is fully charged or topped off and switches
to float mode monitoring to maintain charge. Built-in circuit protection
guards against overcharging, reverse polarity, or short circuit and is ETL
certified for performance and safety. The BLACK+DECKER BM3B battery charger
and maintainer has a built-in mounting bracket for convenient placement and
includes a limited 1 year manufacturer warranty.
- Charges and maintains 12 volt and 6 volt AGM, GEL and WET batteries
- Easy connection to vehicle battery using battery clips and O-ring terminals
- Stops charging automatically when battery is fully charged or topped off, switching to float mode monitoring
- Built-in circuit protection guards against overcharging, reverse polarity, or short circuit; ETL certified for performance and safety
- Mounting bracket built-in to charger for convenient placement
- Brand: BLACK+DECKER
- Model: BM3B
- Item Weight: 1.3 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 3 x 9.8 inches
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning
- Item model number: BM3B
- Exterior: Polished
- Manufacturer Part Number: BM3B
- Folding: No
- Cover Included: charger
- Lift Type: –
- Shipping Weight: 1.37 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- Date First Available: March 30, 2011
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.