Stop poking holes in your boat trying to calibrate your fish finder! Use the
Bert’s Custom Tackle transducer board to mount and adjust your transducers
without turning your transom into Swiss cheese. The transducer board securely
mounts with just two stainless screws and accepts mounting screws. Made in the
USA of durable high-density polyethylene, this transducer mounting plate means
less time spent patching holes, and more time catching fish!
- Proudly made in the USA!
- 12" X 3.5" X 3/4" Gray – HDPE with Excellent Screw Retention
- Mounts Easily with two stainless steel screws (included)
- Easy to adjust or replace transducers without adding more holes to your boat
- UV resistance and warp-free construction – these plates are built to last
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- Item model number: MF3263
- #1461 in Fishing Equipment
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.