Ben’s 100 MAX Tick & Insect Repellent contains the maximum amount of DEET for
use in areas of high bug density with intense biting activity. For use when
other insect repellents just won’t cut it, Ben’s 100 MAX provides up to 10
hours of protection from ticks and insects that may carry West Nile Virus
(WNV), Lyme diease, Malaria, Eastern Equine Encephalitis (EEE), and other
infectious diseases. Don’t Get Bitten, Get Ben’s!
- Ben's 100% DEET mosquito, tick and insect repellent offers the maximum DEET concentration available. DEET is recommended by the CDC for protection against mosquitos, ticks and biting insects.
- Offers 10+ hours of protection against insect-transmitted diseases including Zika Virus, West Nile Virus, Eastern Equine Encephalitis, Lyme Disease, and Dengue Fever and other infectious diseases.
- Bens 100% DEET was the first 100% DEET product in the country to be registered with the EPA. And as always, it's made in the USA.
- Easy to apply, the spray pump bottle provides thorough coverage for complete protection. Fragrance free so you'll smell the great outdoors, not your repellent.
- The 3.4-ounce spray pump fits in your pocket so you can take it anywhere. TSA-compliant size.
- Product Dimensions: 2.5 x 1 x 5.5 inches ; 3.36 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 4.8 ounces
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning.
- Item model number: 0006-7081
- #32 in Pest Repellents
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.