Color:Pink BEHRINGER ULTRA METAL UM300 Heavy Metal Distortion Effects Pedal
Take off with the most extreme and sought-after hard rock or heavy metal
distortion This BEHRINGER product has been designed to compete head to head
with leading products on the market Multi-gain circuitry to give you super-
thick, tube-like distortion plus endless sustain Dedicated Distortion, 3-band
EQ and Level controls for awesome sound shaping Blue status LED for effect
on/off and battery check Runs on 9 V battery or the BEHRINGER PSU-SB DC power
supply (not included) First-class electronic On/Off switch for highest signal
integrity in bypass mode High-quality components and exceptionally rugged
construction ensure long life Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany In
the churning, smoldering world of heavy metal, it’s the middle frequencies
that make the difference between mush and muscle. With the UM300 ULTRA METAL,
you not only get take control of the Mids, you micromanage them! Metal to the
Max The UM300 effects pedal gives you the most extreme, sought-after hard rock
and heavy metal sounds with super-thick, tube-like distortion – plus virtually
endless sustain. The Art of Tone Like most distortion stomp boxes, the UM300
comes with DISTORTION and LEVEL controls. And the HIGH and LOW controls let
you dial in the amount of top-end and bottom you desire. But the similarity to
other stomps ends right there. Much like our world-class mixing consoles,
we’ve given the UM300 a MID FREQ control, allowing you to select a midrange
frequency (from 200 Hz to 5 kHz) and boost/cut it by up to 15 dB (that’s a
lot!). What this means, in terms of tone, is thick, tube-like distortion with
endless sustain, for everything from aggressive, traditional metal assaults to
bone-crunching mayhem. A bright blue LED tells you when the UM300 is active,
while a top-quality on/off switch maintains highest signal integrity in bypass
mode. You can power the UM300 with our PSU-SB DC power supply (not included),
or pop in a 9 V battery. Massive in the Middle Is there a hole in the middle
of your tone? You’ll be surprised how affordably and efficiently the ULTRA
METAL UM300 can fill that void. See your BEHRINGER dealer today.
- Take off with the most extreme and sought-after hard rock or heavy metal distortion
- This BEHRINGER product has been designed to compete head to head with leading products on the market
- Multi-gain circuitry to give you super-thick, tube-like distortion plus endless sustain
- Dedicated Distortion, 3-band EQ and Level controls for awesome sound shaping
- Status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Part Number: UM300
- Item Weight: 11.7 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 2.8 x 2.1 x 4.8 inches
- Item model number: UM300
- Batteries: 1 9V batteries required.
- Color: Pink
- Voltage: 3
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Included Components: Metal Distortion Effects Pedal, User’s Manual
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
- Warranty Description: Products are covered by behringer manufacturer’s warranty within one year of the original date of purchase from an authorized behringer dealer. If your behringer product is still under warranty, you must obtain a return authorization (ra) number from behringer before sending your product to an authorized service center for warranty service.
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- Date First Available: July 30, 2004
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.