Ultra Sticky White Sealant Tape For Roof Leaks- 4″ x 50′
JUMBO SIZE ROLL – Save big over competitors’ high-priced tape with Beech
Lane’s butyl sealant tape that immediately stops RV roof leaks for good. Works
great for sealing RVs, motorhomes, trailers, fifth wheels, airstreams, vans,
buses, and more! INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS: 1. Clean surface and let dry
completely. Denatured alcohol is recommended for surface cleaning. Mineral
spirits and certain solvent residue can prevent butyl from bonding to install
surface 2. Remove the clear plastic release liner to reveal the grey sticky
side of the tape. Keep the adhesive side of tape clean and dry. Apply tape to
the surface. 3. The tape needs pressure to bond completely. Otherwise it will
come off at a later time. Apply pressure to the tape to activate bonding
process. The firmer the pressure or rubbing applied, the faster the bond. Use
a roofer’s roller over the tape to get the quickest, best bond. TIPS TO
RELEASE THE CLEAR PLASTIC LINER: Grab outer edges with thumb & forefingers.
Push fingers together, bunching the tape in the middle. In a fast motion, snap
the tape forward and backward 7-10 times. Push fingers together again,
allowing liner to “pop” from the tape. Peel liner from tape and apply to
prepared surface. IMPORTANT NOTE REGARDING COLD WEATHER INSTALLATION:
Installation is not recommended when air temperature and/or surface
temperature is below 48F. Cold weather below 48F can cause adhesion issues
during install. Sticky Adhesive Stops Leaks Fast Beech Lane’s Roof Tape is
designed to stick strong when properly applied. When it fully bonds, the tape
will not peel off and let leaks in again. This tape is designed to fully stick
to the surface, and stay there. See below for full installation instructions.
Proprietary Self-Priming Technology The adhesive in Beech Lane’s sealant tape
is made so the adhesive bonds immediately to the surface with pressure. This
bond creates a barrier that water cannot penetrate, even in large amounts,
keeping your RV in top shape. Works on Metals, EPDM, PVC, Hypalon, and TPO.
Does not stick to silicone. Do NOT USE the tape with mineral spirits or
waterproof materials including benzene, carbinol, ethylene, silicone. Flexible
Tape Structure For Easy Installation This tape is designed to go on easy, and
stay there. Whether it be on a flat surface, curve, or corner, the flexible
butyl structure allows the tape to be easily manipulated and applied to any
surface. Gone are the days of hard labor to fix a leaky roof, simply apply and
see the leaks disappear! Read more Pressure-Activated Adhesvie For Full
Coverage This tape is designed to form a complete seal over any leaks using an
adhesive that is extremely sticky once properly installed.To ensure proper
application of the tape: Fully clean the surface using isopropyl alcohol and
let dry. Mineral spirits, silicone, waterproof materials, and solvent residue
can prevent proper bondingRemove the clear plastic liner and begin applying
the tapeApply firm pressure to the tape to promote bonding. Skipping this step
can prevent a full seal with the tape. Use a steel roofer’s roller if needed.
Read more Permanently Stops Leaks Beech Lane’s RV sealant tape is not designed
to be a temporary fix, it’s tested to last for 15 to 25 years of outdoor use.
When you cover leaks with this tape, you can rely on it to give you the leak-
free comfort your camper should provide. Read more Weatherproof – Resistant to
UV and Rain If you’re going to put a sealant tape on your RV it better be able
to withstand the elements. Beech Lane’s butyl tape is tested to show no
adverse effects when exposed to direct UV light, as well as heavy rain. Under
all weather conditions, our tape will maintain its secure bond and protect the
interior of your RV or camper. Read more
- WATERPROOF, STICKY WHITE SEALANT TAPE STOPS RV LEAKS – Tired of irritating RV roof leaks? Stop them in their tracks with this high quality sealant tape that gets the job done. Works on RV rubber roofs EPDM, PVC, Hypalon, Most Metals, and TPO. Does not stick to silicone. Do NOT USE the tape with mineral spirits or waterproof materials including benzene, carbinol, ethylene, silicone. Denatured alcohol is recommended for surface cleaning.
- PROPRIETARY SELF PRIMING TECHNOLOGY BONDS INSTANTLY WHEN INSTALLATION DIRECTIONS ARE FOLLOWED- Avoid structure rot, ceiling stains, and shelling out your hard earned money for repairs by using Beech Lane's RV Tape for a strong self priming seal. Installation is not recommended when air temperature and/or surface temperature is below 48F. Cold weather below 48F can cause adhesion issues during install.
- DESIGNED SPECIFICALLY FOR 20 YEARS OF CONTINOUS OUTDOOR EXPOSURE AND RESISTANCE TO ALL WEATHER- When you are miles from the closest hardware store, Beech Lane's sealant tape will come to your rescue. Have no fear when that dreaded hail storm comes, the old caulking starts to crack on the road, or your skylight starts to drip water in your rig mid trip. A must have accessory on board for leak emergencies on any RV trip.
- UNIQUE FLEXIBLE TAPE STRUCTURE ALLOWS FOR DIY INSTALLATION- Unlike other messy roof leak solutions that need to be repeated to keep leaks at bay, Beech Lane RV tape is applied one time for a permanent fix and can be installed by you. Avoid days of back breaking labor of having to strip and re-caulk your RV roof seams. Spend your time relaxing in your rig at your favorite spot instead of worrying if your newest caulk job will hold!
- LIFETIME MANUFACTURER WARRANTY- Beech Lane will refund or replace if you have any issues, no matter the time period.
- Brand: Beech Lane
- Item Weight: 5.3 pounds
- Package Dimensions: 9.5 x 6.9 x 4.2 inches
- Item model number: 4336329647
- Manufacturer Part Number: BL-102
- Shipping Weight: 5.3 pounds
- Date First Available: November 2, 2017
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.