NEW Bedlam Plus was manufactured with the sole intent to treat pyrethroid-
resistant bed bugs. Resistant bed bugs is a major issue across the country as
many pyrethroid products have been used for years. Bedlam Plus uses a dual
mode of action that kills the toughest pyrethroid-resistant bed bugs fast.
Best of all it kills bed bug eggs too! Bedlam Plus uses a combination of quick
kill and residual control which is proven to kill resistant bed bugs and their
eggs for two weeks after treatment. Will not stain water-safe fabrics and
surfaces For use on mattresses, wood furniture and carpet Dual mode of action
attacks two target sites Kills bed bugs fast Kills pyrethroid-resistant bed
bugs See Label for full directions of use and Always Always use it according
to the label.
- Active Ingredient: 3-phenoxybenzyl-(1RS, 3RS, 1RS, 3SR)-2, 2-dimethyl-3-(2-methylprop-1-enyl) cyclopropanecarboxylate………0.40% N-Octyl bicycloheptene dicarboximide…..1% Imidacloprid…..0.05% –
- Target pests: Bed bugs and bed bug eggs, ticks and fleas, dust mites, clothes moths and carpet beetles
- For use in: Indoors where bed bugs and other labeled insects hide.
- You Must Always Use According to its Product Label
- Seller is an independent company and distributor of pest control products. Seller can not warranty or guarantee the safety of the products listed on our website as this solely lies with the manufacturer of the product. Products sold on this site are sold throughout the world and it is impossible to know every licensing restriction or requirements, product registration, etc. for every country, state, county, city, province, etc. It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and the end user to provide a license, permit, registration or whatever is required by their local or state authorities to purchase said product.
- Package Dimensions: 10.1 x 2.7 x 1.7 inches
- Item Weight: 1.06 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds
- Manufacturer: MGK
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.