Disney s Beauty and the Beast is a live-action re-telling of the studio s
animated classic which refashions the classic characters from the tale as old
as time for a contemporary audience, staying true to the original music while
updating the score with several new songs. Beauty and the Beast is the
fantastic journey of Belle, a bright, beautiful and independent young woman
who is taken prisoner by a beast in his castle. Despite her fears, she
befriends the castle s enchanted staff and learns to look beyond the Beast s
hideous exterior and realize the kind heart and soul of the true Prince
within. The film stars: Emma Watson as Belle; Dan Stevens as the Beast; Luke
Evans as Gaston, the handsome, but shallow villager who woos Belle; Oscar®
winner Kevin Kline as Maurice, Belle s eccentric, but lovable father; Josh Gad
as Lefou, Gaston s long-suffering aide-de-camp; Golden Globe® nominee Ewan
McGregor as Lumiere, the candelabra; Oscar nominee Stanley Tucci as Maestro
Cadenza, the harpsichord; Gugu Mbatha-Raw as Plumette, the feather duster;
six-time Tony Award® winner Audra McDonald as Madame Garderobe, the wardrobe;
Oscar nominee Ian McKellen as Cogsworth, the mantel clock; and two-time
Academy Award® winner Emma Thompson as the teapot, Mrs. Potts. Directed by
Oscar® winner Bill Condon from a screenplay by TBD based on the 1991 animated
film, the film is produced by Mandeville Films David Hoberman and Todd
Lieberman with eight-time Oscar-winning composer Alan Menken, who won two
Academy Awards® (Best Original Score and Best Song) for the 1991 animated
film, providing the score, which will include new recordings of the original
songs written by Menken and Howard Ashman, as well as several new songs
written by Menken and three-time Oscar winner Tim Rice. Beauty and the Beast
will be released in U.S. theaters on March 17, 2017.
- Audio CD (March 10, 2017)
- Original Release Date: March 10, 2017
- Number of Discs: 1
- Label: Walt Disney Records
- #68 in Soundtracks (CDs & Vinyl)
- #620 in Pop (CDs & Vinyl)
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.