Style:2 doses | Size:21-55 lb Flea, tick and mosquito bites can be very
painful for your dog. Worse, those bites may expose your dog to irritation,
itching and even deadly diseases. Fleas may cause Flea Allergy Dermatitis
(FAD) and if ingested, fleas could cause tapeworms. A bite from an infected
tick can transmit diseases, such as Lyme disease or Rocky Mountain spotted
fever, to your dog. And mosquitoes may transmit heartworms or even West Nile
virus to your dog. K9 Advantix II is a veterinarian-recommended monthly flea,
tick and mosquito treatment for your dog that kills through contact. No biting
required. Did you know not all flea and tick products work the same way?
Frontline Plus doesn’t mention mosquitoes anywhere on the package. Chewable
products require fleas and ticks to bite in order to die. Do not use on cats.
K9 Advantix II should not be used in place of a heartworm disease prevention
product. Do not use on cats. K9 Advantix II should not be used in place of a
heartworm disease prevention product. .
- Veterinarian-recommended flea and tick prevention for dogs and mosquito repellent for dogs
- Kills through contact. No biting required
- Kills all flea life stages
- Starts killing fleas within 10 minutes
- Brought to you by Bayer
- Do not use on cats
- Packaging may vary
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 7 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.6 ounces
- Item model number: 81806071
- #8 in Dog Flea Drops
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.