Style:4 doses | Size:Over 55 lb Bayer Advantage II topical
flea prevention and treatment for extra large dogs weighing over 55 pounds is
a vet-recommended monthly application that kills fleas through contact, so
they don’t have to bite your dog to die. The protection of Advantage II kills
fleas in multiple life stages, including eggs, larvae, and adults, effectively
breaking the flea life cycle to prevent flea infestation on your dog. This dog
flea treatment comes in a convenient topical liquid that’s easy to apply,
fragrance-free and waterproof after 24 hours. A single application of
Advantage II flea treatment for dogs starts working in 12 hours and keeps
killing fleas for 30 days. Even indoor dogs need flea protection because
humans and other pets can bring fleas into your home. Advantage II flea
control for dogs is available in packs of one, four or six monthly
applications for dogs of all sizes. Bayer Advantage II is also available in a
formula for cats. Fight the misery of biting fleas with the help of Advantage
II flea treatment and protection for dogs from Bayer. Brand Story By Advantage
- New packaging, same formula: Contains four one-month applications of Bayer Advantage II topical flea prevention and treatment for extra large dogs over 55 lbs
- Advantage II works through contact, so fleas dont have to bite your dog to die
- Effective flea treatment kills fleas in multiple life stages eggs, larvae and adults to break the flea life cycle
- Easy-to-apply dog flea treatment starts working within 12 hours and protects for up to 30 days
- Advantage II is vet-recommended, fragrance-free and designed specifically to treat and prevent fleas on dogs
- Product Dimensions: 6.5 x 1 x 4.2 inches ; 2.56 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces
- Item model number: 81520305
- #23 in Dog Flea Drops
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.