The UV-82C Requires a programming cable and software (available at
uv82c.baofengtech.com) before initial use. Insure you know your frequencies
needed as these are user programmed The UV-82C (Commercial) comes with a Part
90 approved label. In order to be Part 90 approved the UV-82C comes with the
VFO locked out and narrowband. Compared to previous BaoFeng radios the UV-82C
radios come with a much louder speaker (1 watt), a more solid case with larger
buttons, and a new chipset and PCB board that outperforms the range, accuracy,
and output of the previous BaoFeng chipsets. It is not simply a remake but a
new radio from the ground up. It outperforms the UV-5R chipset (in UV-5R
series), and the 2nd Gen UV-5R chipset (in the GT-3 and BF-F8+) Features:
25KHz/12.5KHz Switchable (Wide/Narrow Band) FM Radio LED Flashlight Transmit
Power Selectable (1W /5W) 50 CTCSS/ 104 DTCS Codes Tone searching Dual standby
/ Dual Watch Transmitter time-out timer(TOT) Busy channel lock-out
Specification: Frequency Range: 65-108MHz(FM Receive only),136-174MHZ and
400-520MHZ (TX/RX) Programmable Channels: 128 Antenna: High gain Dual Band
Operating Voltage: 7.4V Modes: Simple or semi-duplex Antenna: SMA-Female Power
adapter: Input:AC110V, 50-60Hz; Output: DC10V/500mA; Plug Type: US Maximum
deviation: 5kHz(Wide) / 2.5kHz(Narrow) CTCSS/DCS deviation: 0.5±0.1kHz(Wide) /
0.3±0.1kHz(Narrow) Includes: UV-82C 7.4V 1800mAh Battery Earpiece Antenna
Charger and Adapter Belt Clip Hand Strap User Manual Help at
- Baofeng Tech is the only authorized USA Baofeng Distributor to honor the Manufacturer Warranty. Only Baofeng Tech offers warranty claims without shipping anything to China. You must insure that Baofeng Tech is your selected buying option when buying to be able to have the full USA warranty.
- FCC Part 90 Certified. The UV-82C is a UV-82 that has initial limitations applied in order to make it FCC approved. The radio will have a Part 90 label manufacturer applied. Requires programming via a PC for initial use. Frequency Range: 65-108 MHz(Only commercial FM radio reception) VHF: 136-174 MHz(Rx/Tx). UHF: 400-520 MHz(Rx/Tx), Broad (Wide) / Narrowband (Narrow), High power / low (5W/1W), selectable.
- NEW FEATURE IN UV-82C ONLY: Dual PTT (Push-to-talk) or Single PTT (Push to-talk) switch option, selectable by software. Allows the Dual PTT to emulate a single switch. Software is available free at: uv82c.baofengtech.com
- Selectable Frequency Step/2.5/5/6.25/10/12.5/25 kHz, Function "VOX" (Voice Operated Transmission), "OFFSET" (frequency offset for repeater access). Dual-band handheld transceiver with display function menu on the display "LCD". Function Busy Channel Lock "BCLO".
- Helpful BaoFeng Guides and Programming Tips at Miklor.com
- Product Dimensions: 2.4 x 2 x 11.3 inches
- Item Weight: 1.05 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.05 pounds
- Item model number: UV-82C
- Batteries: 1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.