With the silicone mold you will be able to backs CUPCAKE,
MUFFIN, CANDY, BREAD, MOUSSE, JELLY, PREPARED FOOD, CHOCOLATE AND MORE. The
silicone baking molds set made of 100 percent pure silicone material NON TOXIC
for your on safety and the safety of your family. TIPS: 1. When you make the
cake, please do not pure full cake slurry into the mold, just make it 3/4
full. The cake will expand when making. 2. When you get the molds and first
time to make cake or chocolate. First of all, please fill the water in the
molds and put into the microwave or oven transfer for 1-2 minutes, then drain
Read more NOTES: 1. When baking, the silicone molds should be separated from
the flat on the baking tray. 2. After use, please clean it using hot water
with dilute edible cleaning agent or put in dishwasher. DO NOT use aggressive
cleaning agents or foam cleaning force. Ensure that the silicone molds are dry
before storage. 3. After baking, please remove the molds out of the oven, and
place in the baking rack until the molds completely cooled. 4. Silicone molds
can only be used for oven, microwave ovens, and DO not use in gas and fire..
5. Do not use knives or other sharp tolls on silicone molds and avoid stress,
pull.. 6. Please do not use cool water to clean immediately when it’s just
taken out of the oven. Just to extend the service life. Read more Frequently
problem answer 1. -Question: I have used this product 3 times and few
“dimples” are already starting to tear away from the base. -Answer: The mold
may be stored quite a while and has been pressed down, and shapes changed.
Please place it under the sun or place in oven or place in a high temperature.
The shape then will be restored. 2.-Question: Please let me know the
temperature of the mold can suffer. -Answer: In general practice, can suffer
within the temperature between -40~220 centigrade, in some case can suffer 260
centigrade. Please note silicone mold, which can suffer temperature higher
than 260 centigrade (500 degrees fahrenheit) or temperature lower than -40
centigrade (-40 degrees fahrenheit), may be additive, is not 100% pure
silicone. 3.-Question: Why the mold soft a bit? -Answer: For flexible reason,
we design the mold a bit soft, so you may easily un-mold. If you need a more
sturdy support when transfer or move, you can put it on a tray or another
mold. Read more Read more Read more
- 100% Silicone, Heat Resistant from -40 to 445 F degree
- Dessert half sphere silicone molds set of 3 sizes, 1. 5ml ( 1tsp 1 teaspoon 0.2oz ) 24 cavity ( around 1" per hole ); 2. 15ml ( 1tbsp 1 tablespoon 0.5oz ) 15 cavity ( around 1.5" per hole ); 3. 100ml (3.5oz) 6 cavity ( around 2.8" per hole )
- Making cakes ( such as raindrop cake, mousses, ice cream cake, chiffon cake, chocolate bombe, muffin ) , gumdrop, yogurt drop, gelatin drop, Jelly, pudding, molecular gastronomy, gum paste, fondant, melted Chocolate, make juice to ice, meat ball, candy, canapes, desserts, hand made soap, wax, bath bomb, resin epoxy paperweight or resin dome, liquid polymer clay etc.
- Freezer, microwave, and oven-safe; dishwasher-safe Flexible construction ensures easy removal of baked goods or gelatin
- For flexible reason, we design the mold a bit soft, so you may easily un-mold. If you need a more sturdy support when transfer or move, you can put it on a tray or another mold.
- Product Dimensions: 11.7 x 6.8 x 2.2 inches
- Item Weight: 3.52 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces
- Manufacturer: Yiwu Snow Arts & Crafts Factory
- Item model number: CDSM-1106
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.