Bag-N-Seal impulse sealer is the perfect sealer to seal kel-F, Mylar,
polyflex, P.V.A., Polyethylene, polyurethane, polyvinylchloride,
polypropylene, pliofilm, tivac, saran and all other heat sealable materials.
Can be used for Mylar bags up to 6 mils thick. This is an impulse sealer,
meaning that it forms a seal when an electric current is passed through a thin
wire or strip of metal (covered by a PTFE tape) to generate heat. This means
there is no “heat up” time required. This sealer does not have a power switch,
just plug it in, turn dial to desired heat setting, place the bag on top of
the sealer, and then press the top handle down. (You will need to experiment
with a test bag to find the optimum seal). You can adjust the time of the seal
from the front knob, and when you press the top bar to seal, the red light
will come on, and you will hear a click (this means the heating element is
engaged). , And as soon as the seal is done, the red light will go off. .
Please keep the handle pressed down for a few seconds to get optimal results.
Lift handle, and inspect seal. You should not be able to pull the bag apart,
and the seal should be uniform, running from end to end. Inspect the heat
sealer for any build-up or burned plastic, wipe with dry cloth, keep the
device clean. Great for home business, pharmacies, food products, coffee bags,
CD’s, party favors. (No loose pieces of toys and candies everywhere. Pack them
as if they are from the store) it will seal cellophane, poly-ethylene (PE)
plastic bag, poly-propylene (PP) bag. It will also work with the plastic
produce bags in the supermarket. (Save those bags. Use them twice and save our
resources and environment) , includes 2 each of heating element wires, and
Teflon cloth strip.
- All metal, ready to use instantly – no warm up needed
- Adjustable timer allows perfect seals for a wide variety of bags thicknesses, can be used with bags up to 6 mils thick
- Impulse power: 300W voltage: 110 V
- Seal length: 8 inches
- Can be used to seal kel-F, Mylar, polyflex, P.V.A, polyethylene, polyurethane, polyvinylchloride, polypropylene, pliofilm, tivac, saran
- Shipping Weight: 4.2 pounds
- Item model number: SYNCHKG096085
- #13 in Commercial Bag Sealers
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.