Babygoal Cloth Diaper Liners Biodegradable Flushable
Bamboo Liners for Cloth Diaper Usage The flushable bamboo liners are designed
to be placed in the next to the babies’ skin. The diaper will draw any
moisture through the liners but will stop the solids. When you change the
dirty diapers for your babyies, remove the liner and drop it down to the
toilet and simply flush it away. Features 1. Keeps your babies’ skin dry 2.
100% biodegradable 3. Non-Chlorine Bleached 4. Made from super soft bamboo 5.
On a roll of 100 sheets 6. Both side can be used 7. Not recommended fold the
liners Tips The liner can be cut in two for smaller babies, but please do not
fold liners or use multiple sheets as this will prevent quick absorption by
the cloth diaper. They are also environment protection. 100% biodegradable
Both side can be used Non-Chlorine Bleached Safety warning for your cloth
diapers: 1. Machine washable and dryable. 2. Wash soiled diapers in water
under 30°C(less than 86 °F). 3. Please do not wash them together with your
other clothes. 4. Consider using vinegar in the rinse cycle of all your
laundry, not just the diapers load.
- The flushable bamboo liners are designed to be placed in the next to the babies' skin.
- The liner can be cut in two for newborn babies
- Both side can be used, Non-Chlorine Bleached
- Material: made of super soft bamboo
- 200 sheets 7" x 11.8" bamboo liners
- Item Weight: 15.5 ounces
- Package Dimensions: 8.7 x 7 x 3.6 inches
- UPC: 708022213049
- Safety warning: 1. Machine washable and dryable. 2. Wash soiled diapers in water under 30¡ãC(less than 86 ¡ãF). 3. Please do not wash them together with your other clothes. 4. Consider using vinegar in the rinse cycle of all your laundry, not just the diapers load.
- Best uses: Adjustable cloth diaper
- Batteries required: No
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.