About the Author DK was founded in London in 1974 and is now the world’s
leading illustrated reference publisher and part of Penguin Random House,
formed on July 1, 2013. DK publishes highly visual, photographic nonfiction
for adults and children. DK produces content for consumers in over 87
countries and in 62 languages, with offices in Delhi, London, Melbourne,
Munich, New York, and Toronto. DK’s aim is to inform, enrich, and entertain
readers of all ages, and everything DK publishes, whether print or digital,
embodies the unique DK design approach. DK brings unrivalled clarity to a wide
range of topics with a unique combination of words and pictures, put together
to spectacular effect. We have a reputation for innovation in design for both
print and digital products. Our adult range spans travel, including the award-
winning DK Eyewitness Travel Guides, history, science, nature, sport,
gardening, cookery, and parenting. DK’s extensive children’s list showcases a
fantastic store of information for children, toddlers, and babies. DK covers
everything from animals and the human body, to homework help and craft
activities, together with an impressive list of licensing titles, including
the bestselling LEGO® books. DK acts as the parent company for Alpha Books,
publisher of the Idiot’s Guides series and Prima Games, video gaming
publishers, as well as the award-winning travel publisher, Rough Guides. Read
- Age Range: 2 – 3 years
- Series: Baby Touch and Feel
- Board book: 14 pages
- Publisher: DK Children; Ina Mus Br edition (February 18, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0756634652
- ISBN-13: 50
- Product Dimensions: 5.4 x 0.9 x 5.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.2 ounces
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.