AZARXIS is an outdoor sports brand that advocates “ENJOY
SPORTS, ENJOY OUTDOORS ADVENTURES”. It has been committed to the research and
development of running equipment and outdoor sports products. AZARXIS provides
convenience and protection for your outdoor adventures. BETTER ENJOY SPORTS!
BETTER ENJOY OUTDOOR ADVENTURES! Azarxis Tent Stakes — Harder & Stronger &
Excellent Black Heavy Duty Camping Tent Pegs are designed as a multi-use tool
for nailing large tents, canopies, tarps to the ground. Long and heavy enough
to stand against the wind. The hook prevents the stake from going too deep.
The large head and sharp end of the nail make it easy to penetrate hard or
rocky ground Instruction of 4 Season Camping Steel Tent Stakes: ※ Put the
stake at 60 degree angle on the ground, and keep the hook under the head of
the stake facing the ground. ※ Push the stake with a tent hammer into the
ground. ※ Fasten the tent rope between the hook and nail. ※ Remove the rope
and untie it. ※ Use the hole on the hook to pull the camping stake out with a
tent hammer. Specification of Heavy-Duty Steel Solid Tent Stakes ※ Material:
Forged Steel / Steel ※ Length Size: M — 7.87 inch / 20cm; L — 11.81 inch /
30cm ※ Diameter: M — 0.28 inch / 7mm; L — 0.35 inch / 9mm ※ Weight: M —
0.15 lbs / 67g; L — 0.40 lbs / 183g ※ Package Included: — 8 x Forged Steel
Tent Stakes with storage bag ※ Composition Structure: 1. Round head – The top
part of the head is made into a thick round shape, which is the position where
the camping hammer strikes. 2. Pull out the hook & hole — When pulling out
the fixed forged steel tent pegs or setting the tent rope, it is more
convenient to use the hook & hole setting. 3. Pointed Pegs — Use rounded
pointed ends to knock into tough ground even in cold winters. It can be used
in all seasons. Read more Occasion of Heavy Duty Camping Stakes ※ Made of
high-quality forged S45C steel, completely get rid of the snapping and
bending, more durability, they are corrosion resistance. ※ Practical for most
outdoor activities: backpacking, camping, traveling, hiking, mountaineering. ※
Ideal for securely anchoring tents, canopies, or landscape trim. ※ Long and
large tent stakes make sure your camping trip safe in the tents. Read more
FEATURES HOOK ※ The hook prevents the tent stake from going too deep. LONG ※
Long and heavy enough to stand against the wind. HEAVY DUTY ※ The large head
and sharp end of the nail make it easy to penetrate hard or rocky ground Read
more HOW TO USE THE TENT STAKES HAMMER THE STAKES ※ Beat the stake with a tent
hammer into the ground. ※ Convenient to pull out the tent stakes through the
hook or hole of stakes with tent mallet. 60° ANGLE ※ Put the stake at 60
degree angle on the ground, and keep the hook under the head of the stake
facing the ground. FASTEN THE ROPE ※ Leave about 1.5 inch height out. Fasten
the tent rope into the hook in the head of the stake. Read more
- MATERIAL — Forged Steel or Steel metalsturdy material, High Intensity and strength, durable with strong stability
- IMPORTED — If you are not happy with your purchase for any reason, simply send it back for a full refund. We provide a 20-month warranty.
- SIZE: Camping stakes length: 8/12 inches; weight: 2.47/6.45 oz, 8 pcs per order.
- USAGE: With no snapping and bending problem, tent peg suits Outdoors Adventure Camping Mountain Backpacking Climbing Hiking Tents
- HEAVY DUTY: Tent stake is solid and strong enough for roughest terrain Rocky Place Snowfield Grassland Hard Ground Asphalt Dessert Yard.
- MULTIFUNCTION: Ground nail is perfect for anchoring tents, garden nettings & tarps, nailing tents, canopy, ground nail for pets, like dog.
- EASY TO UES: With a durable cloth bag, Metal stopper and sharp tip make it easy to drive the stake into the ground, and pull out with the hole on the top. Tough enough to hold the tent against fierce wind.
- Product Dimensions: 7.9 x 0.4 x 0.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds
- #126 in Tent Stakes
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.