ELECTRONIC TANK MOISTURE DRAIN FOR AIR COMPRESSORS AND AIR TANKS BRAND NEW 115
VOLT ELECTRONIC AUTOMATIC TIMER MOISTURE DRAIN FOR AIR COMPRESSORS AND AIR
TANKS. THIS DRAIN CAN BE SET TO DRAIN EVERY 30 SECONDS UP TO EVERY 45 MINUTES
AND THE VALVE WILL STAY OPEN FOR .5 SECONDS UP TO 10 SECONDS, THEY ARE MOST
COMMONLY SET TO DRAIN FOR ABOUT 3 SECONDS EVERY 30 TO 45 MINUTES ON AIR
COMPRESSOR APPLICATIONS, THIS VALVE ALSO HAS A TEST BUTTON TO DRAIN IT
MANUALLY ANYTIME. THIS DRAIN PLUGS INTO A REGULAR 115 VOLT OUTLET AND THE CORD
IS 6.5′ LONG. THE VALVE HAS 1/2″ MALE NPT AIR INLET WHICH MEASURES ABOUT 3/4″
IN DIAMETER, A REDUCER CAN BE USED IF A SMALLER CONNECTION IS NEEDED. THE AIR
OUTLET IS 1/2″ FEMALE NPT WHICH ALSO CAN BE REDUCED IF NEEDED. THESE ARE NICE
INDUSTRIAL QUALITY DRAINS, THAT HAVE A BUILT-IN STRAINER TO PROTECT THE VALVE
FROM DEBRIS, WHICH CAN BE CLEANED IF IT GETS CLOGGED. -MAX PRESSURE: 200 PSI
-OPERATING TEMPERATURE: 32 DEGREES F – 130 DEGREES F -BRASS BODY CONSTRUCTION
-CAN BE MOUNTED IN ANY POSITION -COMES WITH INSTRUCTIONS Minder EDV Electronic
Solenoid Valve Features: Built in strainer 1/4 turn ball valve Dual size inlet
Large 4mm internal orifice Internal armature and shaft made from stainless
steel Unique Mounting system Dual internal drain ports Ball valve used as
manual tank or filter drain Solid state adjustable with test button Valve
design allows for disassembly Specifications: Timer: Solid-state construction
Status Indication: Power “ON” Valve”OPEN” Internal Time: 0.5 to 45 min. (as
required) Discharge Time: 0.5 to 10 sec. (as required) Electrical Connection:
DIN 46242 Connector: 4-position connector Coil: 110/115 volt AC(standard)
Available 12 volt/24 volt DC, 220/230 volt AC for overseas installations
Insulation: Class H 180°C (350°F) Protection: IP65 including connector
Conforms to NEMA 4 std. Temperature Range: -20°C (-4F) to +150°C (300°F)
Standard Voltages: 220/240V, 50Hz 115V, 60Hz
- BRAND NEW 115 VOLT ELECTRONIC AUTOMATIC TIMER MOISTURE DRAIN FOR AIR COMPRESSORS AND AIR TANKS.
- Timer: Solid-state construction Status Indication: Power "ON" Valve"OPEN"
- -MAX PRESSURE: 200 PSI -OPERATING TEMPERATURE: 32 DEGREES F – 130 DEGREES F
- -BRASS BODY CONSTRUCTION -CAN BE MOUNTED IN ANY POSITION -COMES WITH INSTRUCTIONS
- Internal Time: 0.5 to 45 min. (as required) Discharge Time: 0.5 to 10 sec. (as required) Electrical
- Part Number: SG_B016BJLG4C_US
- Item Weight: 1.81 pounds
- Package Dimensions: 6.7 x 4.4 x 2.5 inches
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Batteries Included?: No
- Batteries Required?: No
- Shipping Weight: 1.81 pounds
- Date First Available: October 8, 2015
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.