Size:Handheld Antenna | Style:NA-320A 17.7″ VHF/220/UHF The NA-320A is a brand
new antenna from Nagoya. It is based on the NA-771, but with support for the
1.25M (220MHz amateur band). A wider receiving range is supported as well.
(RX: 118 ~ 960 MHz) The Nagoya NA-320A Tri Band High Gain Antenna is for
transmitting on VHF, 1.25M, and UHF frequencies. It is 1/4 Wave at 144MHz, 1/2
Wave at 220MHz and 5/8 Wave at 440MHz. The NA-320A is a high quality, high
gain HT antenna built with a flexible whip. Increase the performance on your
handheld or wideband scanner with a Nagoya NA-320A Series antenna. SMA female
base. Specifications: Frequency: 144/220/440MHz Gain: 2.15dBi Max power: 10
Watts VSWR : Less 1.5:1 Impedance: 50 OHM Connector: SMA-F Length: 45 cm
(~17.7 inches) Impedance : 50 ohms RoHS Compliant Package: 1x Nagoya NA-320A
Tri-band Antenna 1x Rubber spacer. Compatible with: Pairs Great with the BTECH
UV-5X3 Handheld Radio And any other radio that uses the SMA-FEMALE Connection
and operates on either VHF/220/UHF Rated against typical stock HT antennas.
- Certified Original Nagoya Antenna – with an exclusive manufacturing partnership with BTECH
- New Release – May Require a Rubber spacer (included) and has an extended antenna cover to protect your radio SMA male base from the elements
- Triband: 2m-1.25m-70cm; *Gain (relative): +2.15dBi; Watts: 10; Height: 17.7"; Connector: SMA Female; *Rated against typical stock HT antennas.
- Compatible with all BTECH, and BaoFeng Radios – Ideal for BTECH UV-5X3
- To avoid counterfeit Nagoya models – insure your listing shows "sold by BaoFeng Tech"
- Product Dimensions: 17 x 0.5 x 0.1 inches
- Item Weight: 1.44 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces
- Item model number: Nagoya NA-320A
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.