Size:Handheld Antenna | Style:NA-24J 16.2″ VHF/UHF The NA-24J is a brand new
antenna from Nagoya. It is based on the NA-771, but with improvements in
build, material, and performance. Most notably the new alloy whip that is
vastly improved for flexibility and durability. (Along with an improved base
fit). SWR is improved on UHF compared to the original NA-771 This is a Nagoya
NA-24J Dual Band High Gain Antenna for VHF/UHF frequencies. It is 1/4 Wave at
144MHz and 5/8 Wave at 430MHz. This antenna is slightly longer than 16 inches
long. The main improvements are to the brass connector (a better conductor),
and the new flexible alloy antenna. Specifications: Frequency: 144/430MHz
Gain: 2.3dBi Max power: 20 Watts VSWR : Less 1.45:1 Impedance: 50 OHM
Connector: SMA-F Length: 42 cm (~16.3 inches) Impedance : 50 ohms RoHS
Compliant Package: 1x Nagoya NA-24J Ultra Whip Antenna 1x Rubber spacer
Compatible with: BTECH: GMRS-V1 (NA-701C Ideal for GMRS), MURS-V1 (NA-701C
Ideal for MURS) – The NA-320A Antenna is recommended for the UV-5X3 BaoFeng:
BF-F8HP, UV-82HP, UV-82C, UV-82 Series, UV-5R (All models), and all others And
any other radio that uses the SMA-FEMALE Connection
- Certified Original Nagoya Antenna – with an exclusive manufacturing partnership with BTECH
- New Release – May Require a Rubber spacer (included) and has an extended antenna cover to protect your radio SMA male base from the elements
- New Flexible Ultra Whip with Brass SMA-Female Fitting and a more form fitting base.
- Compatible with all BTECH, all BaoFeng, some Wouxun, and some Kenwood Radios
- To avoid counterfeit Nagoya models – insure your listing shows "sold by BaoFeng Tech"
- Product Dimensions: 16.2 x 0.5 x 0.1 inches
- Item Weight: 0.64 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 0.64 ounces
- Item model number: Nagoya NA-24J
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.