Premium-Purity Non-Toxic Silicone Enema Bag Kit Improving
An Age-Old Self-Care Ritual Since ancient times, people all over the world
have used enemas to cleanse and aid healing. The tools we use to conduct them have evolved, from mouth blown pipes
(really!), to bronze pumps, to todays hot-water-bottle-looking enema colon
cleansing kits that can be used at home. Along the way though, the quality of
the products started to deteriorate and we began to see reusable enema kits
with toxic materials, strong smelling rubber, flimsy clamps and other defects.
Our Australian team set out on a mission to develop a set of medical grade
enema kits that were safe, high-quality and functional. Ones that would meet
the high health expectations of people in countries such as Australia and
America whether being used for water and/or coffee enemas in or out of the
shower enemas (or even simply for douching). Our 2-quart enema cleansing detox
kit is transparent and offers top of the line functionality for those looking
for the premium solution. It is FDA listed, odorless and BPA/Phthalates free.A
discreet drawstring black bag holds the 2-quart medical grade silicone kit.The
transparent enema bag material allows you to see how much fluid is left.Long
tube (that can be cut to be shortened if desired) with diameter of 0.27 inches
other accessories can be attached.The open top of the bag allows for easy
cleaning post use of your home colonic irrigation kit.Aussie Health Co’s 100%
Money-Back Promise! (A 90 day refund policy for all valid reasons) We are
now also offering replacement 10 tip packs. Simply search for “Aussie Health
Co Replacement Tips” IMPORTANT: Please read your instruction guide thoroughly
to learn how to properly clean and maintain your enema kit. An enema kit can
quickly become a hotspot for unwanted bacteria and mold if it isn’t properly
maintained. Keeping your enema kit thoroughly cleaned and dried after use,
will not only keep bacteria build-up and mold growth away but also increase
the longevity of your kit. Coffee sold separately
- FDA LISTED ENEMA KIT | designed for Australian and American health standards with premium-purity(tm) imported materials. This colon cleansing enema bag is made with medical grade reusable odorless, BPA and phthalates free silicone and PVC tips.
- FULLY TRANSPARENT & VERSATILE | Clear silicone for total visibility of liquid. Long 6.5ft tubing (which can be cut and shortened if preferred) and strong clamp. Open fountain top to allow for easy cleaning. This enema cleansing and detox kit is ideal for travel and can be used for water and/or coffee enemas in or out of the shower.
- DISCREET STORAGE BAG | Drawstring storage bag for storing your colonic irrigation kit. Whether at home or travelling, avoid any unnecessary conversations about doing an enema or douche.
- EXTRA TIPS FOR COMFORT | Along with the 2 quart clear silicone coffee and water enema bag, you will receive a bonus colonic irrigation nozzle as well as 3 soft, flexible, slimline tips for pain-free insertion.
- JULY 2016 IMPROVEMENTS & MONEY BACK GUARANTEE | New super strong clamp design and longer tubing. Same 100% satisfaction money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with you reusable enema bag kit.
- Product Dimensions: 15.8 x 1.6 x 9.8 inches ; 1.06 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds
- UPC: 721867130470
- #896 in Health Care Products
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.