Size:4-Channel The Audio2000’S AMX-7303B-USB system is a truly user-friendly,
yet pleasantly sounded, 4-channel audio mixer. The AMX-7303B-USB is configured
with all the essential mixer features with Rugged Steel Chassis. FEATURES:
4-Channel Audio Mixer Built-in DSP Processor Built-in USB MP3 Player (NOT
compatible with computer or tablet) PAN, AUX, and EFF Controls on All Channels
Ultra-Musical 3-Band EQ on All Channels Microphone + Stereo Line Inputs Peak
LED Indicators on All Channels High-Accuracy Level Indicator Phantom Power
Switch (+48V) Sealed Rotary Control Knobs to Resist Dust and Grime Rugged
Steel Chassis Multi-Voltage Power Supply for Worldwide Use
- 4-Channel Audio Mixer w/ Built-in DSP Processor & USB MP3 Player
- PAN, AUX, and EFF Controls on All Channels
- Phantom Power Switch (+48V)
- Rugged Steel Chassis
- Multi-Voltage Power Supply for Worldwide Use
- Item Weight: 3.47 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 10 x 8 x 2.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.47 pounds
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.