- Automotive-grade, multi-layer construction withstands the pressure build-up associated with closed fuel Systems
- Cap with built-in vacuum valve means no need for manual venting
- Meets epa and carb (California air resources board) regulations
- Complies with all ABYC/NMMA Requirements for portable marine fuel tanks
- Attwood develops high value, engineered marine products to make life on the water easier to enjoy
- Product Dimensions: 9.4 x 13.2 x 19.2 inches ; 1.17 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 5.2 pounds
- Item model number: 8806LP2
- National Stock Number: 2910-01-100-3500
- #2 in Powersports Gas Tanks
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.