Read more Read more Mineral Sifting Classifier The
Prospector’s Choice A must-have item for gold panning and mineral recovery,
this classification screen will aid your efforts by sorting your raw materials
based on size. This extra small particle screen is made of tough, high-impact
plastic and 0.1mm stainless steel wire. This design is made to fit easily into
a 5 gallon bucket and it matches the size of our 14″ gold pans to allow easy
transfer of materials from one to the other. Although gold is heavy, small
flakes will not be able to displace larger rocks from your initial sample.
Screening or “classifying” material into groups based on size will ensure that
any gold, whether nuggets or flakes, will not get lost. In addition, looking
through similar sized materials is a faster and more effective way to sort and
will speed up the panning process, resulting in more gold! Features Stackable
Design | Fits On 5-gallon Bucket Plastic/Stainless Steel (Wire Mesh) For use
individual use or all together Mesh Sizes: 1/100″, 1/70″, 1/50″, 1/30″, 1/20″,
1/12″, 1/8″, 1/4″, 1/2″ Wire Thickness (mm): 0.10, 0.14, 0.17, 0.30, 0.35,
0.45, 0.60, 0.95, 1.40 Read more Read more Read more
- 304 Stainless Steel Wire
- Wire Thickness – 0.35mm
- Mesh Sizes – ?", 1/8", and 1/20"
- Fits on a 5 Gallon Bucket
- Compact & Stackable
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 9 x 3 inches ; 12 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces
- Item model number: GP2-Coarse
- #18426 in Camping & Hiking Equipment
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.