AT9S TX Specification: Weight: 880g Dimension: 183193100mm Frequency :
2.4Ghz ISM (2400mhz ~ 2483.5mhz) Channel Bandwidth : 5.0mhz Modulation Mode:
QPSK Spread Spectrum: DSSS and AMP: FHSS Adjacent channel rejection: >38dbm
Transmitter power: <100mW (20dbm ) Operating Voltage: 7.4~18V Operating
Current: <90mA Control Rrange : 0.9km on Land, 1.5km on Air, the actual
control distance depends on the flying environmen Channel: 10 channels, 5-10
channels are customized Screen: 2.8 inch 16 colorful screen , 240320 pixel
Compatible model: include all 120 degree and 90 degree swash-plate helicopter,
all fix wings, glider and multi-rotor Simulator mode: under the simulator mode
the transmitter action turn off, change to power saving mode Transmitter
power: 100mW(PCB testing), 20dbm(3 meter air testing) Support receivers: sells
with R9DS(SBUSandamp;PWM)Also support R10DS(SBUSandamp;PWM) and
R6DS(SBUSandamp;PPMandamp;PWM) R9DS RX Specification: Max input voltage: 10V
Current: 38-45 mA (Voltage input: 5V) Section precision 4096 Size: 41 23
14mm Weight: 10.7g Please notice: the R9DS can work with radiolink AT9S AT9
AT10 transmitter, but only work with AT9S can have DSSS&FHSS spread spectrum
function. How to bind： 1. Please turn on your transmitter and select a memory
slot 2. Power on the aircraft, then Press and Hold the very small black button
on the side of the receiver, until the LED goes flashing, then release the
button. 3. After a few seconds it will automatically bind with the
transmitter, it's that simple. Package include: 1 x RadioLink AT9S Transmitter
+ R9DS receiver (Left hand throttle by default) 1 x English Manual 2 x ARRIS
- This is the upgrade version for Radiolink AT9, preloaded with airplane, glider, helicopter and multi-rotor modes, easy and straight forward setup.
- Able to get data telemetry from R9DS receiver, S.Bus compatible, upgradable firmware through USB and vibration alarm.
- DSSS and FHSS spread-spectrum technology working synchronously, QPSK modulation support excellent anti-interference performance.
- Support S-BUS, PPM and PWM signal.
- Fast response, 3ms only, which is much less than the average 20ms even 9 channels act synchronously.
- Package Dimensions: 10 x 8.5 x 4.6 inches
- Item Weight: 2.15 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 2.15 pounds
- Manufacturer recommended age: 10 years and up
- Batteries: 8 AA batteries required.
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.