If you are looking for the perfect way to complete your armor ensemble, give
the 15th Century Breastplate a try. Hailing from the century that served as
the bridge between the Late Middle Ages, Early Renaissance, and Early Modern
period, this piece features authentic design with 16 gauge steel construction
and a slide rivet to give a touch of articulation. To ensure a secure and
comfortable fit, adjustable buckled straps at the waist and shoulders are
included. Great for costumes and re-enactments.
- 16 gauge steel construction, Features a slide rivet
- Includes adjustable buckled straps, Great for costumes and re-enactments
- Great for LARP (live action role playing), kids, cosplay, Halloween, fancy dress, theatrical props, and historical reenactments.
- All Armor and Chainmail products are made from the finest materials with an attention to providing intricate details in each piece
- Provides exactly what you need to complete that perfect look and sold with a 30 day money back guarantee!
- Shipping Weight: 18 pounds
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.