Apoxie Sculpt combines the features and benefits of sculpting clay with the
adhesive power of epoxy! Its smooth, putty-like consistency is easy to mix and
use. The Apoxie Self-hardens (No Baking required) and cures hard in 24 hours
to appear with a semi-gloss finish. The product adheres to nearly any surface
and is great for sculpting, embellishing, bonding and filling almost anything.
In terms of Exterior Quality! The product accepts paints, stains, mica powders
and more for a variety of finishing options. You can choose to Sand, tap,
drill, carve, lathe, etc. after setup and that too without chipping, cracking
or flaking. Directions to use: 1. Wear disposable gloves to measure equal
parts of A & B. Always retrieve parts A & B with different tools. 2. Mix &
knead together for 2 minutes until thoroughly combined and a uniform color is
achieved. Note incomplete mixing will give poor results. Allow mixed product
to rest 5 minutes for better handling. 3. Apoxie Sculpt is ready to use;
working time is 1- 3 hours. Shape as desired. Smooth or texture with a wet
finger, brush, Q-tip or sculpting tool. Self-hardens (NO BAKING required); 24
hour full cure. 4. Clean up: Soap & water or Aves Safety Solvent (very helpful
for smoothing, removing finger prints & cleaning up pigment / product residue
before set-up). Working Time Line Guide: 1/2 hour: Sticky & most adhesive 1 to
2 hours: Easy to work with 2 to 3 hours: Setting up, form-able detail 24
hours: Hard, cured & waterproof Uses: Endless uses for artists, crafters,
modelers, students, and more! Arts & Crafts include: Sculpting, Embellishing,
Jewelry, Mosaic Work, Aquarium Props, Models & Kits, Customizing, Prototypes,
Seam Filling, Outdoor Displays, Restorations, Wood Working, Wildlife Art
….just to name a few! Used for Cosplay.
- Adheres to: Ceramic, Metal, Wood, Stone, Glass, Plastics, Foam, Fiberglass, Polymers, & more!
- Durable, Permanent and Waterproof.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Non-flammable and Sulfur Free.
- Self-Hardening, 0% Shrinkage & Cracking.
- Brand Name: Aves
- Item Weight: 1.1 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 7.9 x 4.2 x 3 inches
- Item model number: as1lb-white
- Color: White
- Size: 1 LB
- Manufacturer Part Number: Apoxie Sculpt 1 Lb. White
- Shipping Weight: 1.19 pounds
- Date First Available: February 12, 2008
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.