Size:1 pound API POND-ZYME SLUDGE DESTROYER Pond Water Cleaner with Barley
reduces build-up of fish waste and consumes pond sludge, which is typically a
build-up of organic matter that degrades water quality and clogs pumps and
filters. POND-ZYME SLUDGE DESTROYER uses natural bacteria and barley as active
ingredients to break down algae and fish waste, digest leaves and grass
clippings, and reduce overall pond maintenance for the season. This product is
exclusively for use in ornamental ponds. Use as directed, dosing twice a week
for two weeks at the beginning of the spring start-up season and at the end of
the season, and dosing once every two weeks for regular maintenance. With API
POND products, it’s easy to keep a beautiful pond. For over 50 years, API has
been creating innovative, research-driven solutions that make it easier to
care for your pond. API POND Pond Treatment Supplies are designed to work in
conjunction with each other to provide best results to control algae, promote
healthy bacterial growth and help control and cure fish diseases and
conditions such as ich and fin rot. They work to provide a safe, hospitable
environment for fish such as koi, catfish, perch, goldfish and more. With API,
you can spend more time admiring your fish, and less time scrubbing your pond.
Make sure to use all products as directed in order to ensure the best results.
- Contains one (1) API POND-ZYME SLUDGE DESTROYER Pond Cleaner with Natural Pond Bacteria & Barley 1-Pound Container
- Contains natural active ingredients to break down fish waste and consume pond sludge
- Breaks down dead algae and digests leaves and grass clippings
- Helps to reduce overall pond maintenance and keep pond clean
- Use twice a week for two weeks in ornamental ponds for start-up, end of season, then once every two weeks for regular maintenance
- Product Dimensions: 3.8 x 3.8 x 6.5 inches ; 1.14 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds
- Item model number: 146B
- #3 in Water Garden & Pond Treatment
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.