Style:Pond The API POND MASTER TEST KIT Pond Water Test Kit provides
everything you need for regular testing of your pond water or even tap water.
This complete pond test kit measures the most important levels, including pH,
ammonia, nitrite and phosphate to maintain ideal water condition. Inside the
kit you’ll find six bottles of liquid test solutions, several laminated color-
matching charts, four glass test tubes with snap-tight caps, a holding tray
and an easy-to-follow instruction booklet. Simply gather your samples, add the
correct test solution and compare the color with the corresponding color chart
to determine each level. This pond kit contains enough water testing supplies
for over 500 tests. With API POND products, it’s easy to keep a beautiful
pond. For over 50 years, API has been creating innovative, research-driven
solutions that make it easier to care for your pond. API POND Pond Treatment
Supplies are designed to work in conjunction with each other to provide best
results to control algae, promote healthy bacterial growth and help control
and cure fish diseases and conditions such as ich and fin rot. They work to
provide a safe, hospitable environment for fish such as koi, catfish, perch,
goldfish and more. With API, you can spend more time admiring your fish, and
less time scrubbing your pond. Make sure to use all products as directed in
order to ensure the best results.
- Contains one (1) API POND MASTER TEST KIT Pond Water Test Kit 500-Test, including 6 bottles of testing solution, 3 color cards and 4 glass test tubes with cap
- Helps monitor water quality and prevent invisible water problems that can be harmful to fish
- Measures ornamental pond pH balance, Ammonia content, Nitrite levels and Phosphate content
- Contains six test bottles, instructions, glass test tubes and color charts for 500+ tests
- Use weekly for monitoring and when water or fish problems appear
- Complete kit for testing pond and tap water
- Tests for pH, ammonia, nitrite and phosphate levels
- Kit contains instruction book, color cards, four test tubes and holding tray
- All pond life is dependent on the quality of the water
- Test kits quickly and accurately evaluate pond water quality so that problems can be detected
- Product Dimensions: 5.2 x 3.7 x 6.9 inches ; 1.08 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Item model number: 164M
- #6 in Aquarium Test Kits
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.