Style:Freshwater Most water problems are invisible to the eye. Quickly measure
and modify the six aquarium levels that are most important to the health of
your freshwater fish with the API FRESHWATER MASTER TEST KIT. To stay healthy
and thrive, fish need properly balanced levels of ammonia, pH, high range pH,
nitrite and nitrate. These levels can change rapidly and create harmful
conditions when fish waste, uneaten food or other organic matter accumulate,
or when untreated water is added. If left uncorrected, all of these can be
harmful or even fatal to fish, with consequences such as reduction of oxygen,
increase in stress and higher risk of disease. The API FRESHWATER MASTER TEST
KIT measures these six parameters with scientific accuracy and provides
professional results. It comes with four glass test tubes, a holding tray,
test tube rack and computer calibrated, laminated color card. Just fill the
test tubes, add the test drops and compare results to the color card. Then
follow the recommendations on the card if action is required. With API
Aquarium products, it’s easy to keep a beautiful saltwater, freshwater or reef
aquarium. For over 50 years, API has been creating innovative, research-driven
solutions that make it easier to care for your fish and aquarium. API Aquarium
Treatment Supplies are designed to work in conjunction with each other to
provide best results to control algae, promote healthy bacterial growth and
help control and cure fish diseases and conditions such as ich and fin rot.
They work to provide a safe, hospitable environment for fish such as tropical
community fish, cichlids, goldfish and more. With API, you can spend more time
admiring your fish, and less time scrubbing your tank. Make sure to use all
products as directed in order to ensure the best results.
- Contains one (1) API FRESHWATER MASTER TEST KIT 800-Test Freshwater Aquarium Water Master Test Kit, including 7 bottles of testing solutions, 1 color card and 4 glass tubes with cap
- Helps monitor water quality and prevent invisible water problems that can be harmful to fish and cause fish loss
- Accurately monitors 5 most vital water parameters levels in freshwater aquariums: pH, nitrite, nitrate, carbonate and general water hardness
- Designed for use in freshwater aquariums only
- Use for weekly monitoring and when water or fish problems appear
- Product Dimensions: 9.1 x 3.5 x 4.6 inches ; 1.15 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Item model number: 34
- #1 in Aquarium Test Kits
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.