reats a wide variety of parasitic diseases including velvet, anchor worm, fish
lice, hole-in-head disease (Hexamite spp. & Spironucleus spp.), gill & skin
flukes (Dactylogyrus spp. & Gyrodactylus spp.). For use in both freshwater and
saltwater aquariums. This medication will not color the aquarium water.
- Contains one (1) API GENERAL CURE Freshwater and Saltwater Fish Powder Medication 10-Count Box
- Rapidely eliminates parasitic fish disease.
- Use for parasitic fish disease symptoms, such as gill & skin flukes, swollen abdomen, hole-in-the-head, and wasting disease, see diagnostic chart on back of carton.
- Easy-to-dose packets for use in fresh and saltwater aquariums
- Use 2 packets every 48 hours when symptoms of fungal diseases appear.
- Product Dimensions: 4.9 x 5.2 x 0.8 inches ; 1.6 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 ounces
- Item model number: na
- #19 in Aquarium Water Treatments
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.