A step up from the Bunnel G1, the Giuliani Etude Student
Violin Outfit is a customer favorite. The Antonio Giuliani Etude Violin Outfit
is an excellent choice for advancing students, intermediate players, and
anyone looking for a high-quality fractional or full-size violin with an
exceptional sound. With its gorgeous, deep reddish-brown color and oil finish,
each violin produces a sweet, warm sound that is wonderfully projective. The
Giuliani Etude Violin is an unique addition to Kennedy Violins’ instrument
lineup. It is an incredible deal for its quality and craftsmanship. The fine
woodwork and detailed setup on these violins ensure you comfortable
playability as well as an instrument that is pleasing to the eye. In addition
to a beautiful maple back, this violin also features genuine high-grade ebony
fittings, four fine tuners, and an authentic, custom-fit German Teller or
French Aubert bridge. It is strung with the steel-core D’Addario Prelude
Strings for a warm, clear sound. FREE setup by our experienced staff of
trained luthiers comes with each order complimentary for our valued customers.
Each Kennedy Violins luthier certifies that every individual instrument is
setup and inspected to meet our highest standards. Setup includes: smoothing
an accurately planed fingerboardshaping, arching, and accurately notching the
bridgefitting bridge feet to match the curvature of the violin shaping the nut
to professional standard measurements and curvaturefitting pegs for smooth
contact and tuningpolishing the finish The following instrument is listed on
clearance due to a slight cosmetic defect which does not affect playability or
sound in any way. VIOLIN DETAILS Four professional grade built-in fine tuners
on a composite tailpieceNaturally dried maple and tight-grained spruce from
the HimalayasHandmade constructionInlaid purflingA custom-fit, high-grade
maple bridgeHigh-grade ebony fittings including polished fingerboard and
pegsSetup and inspection that meets or exceeds all MENC specifications
GIULIANI BOW FEATURES Pre-rosined and ready-to-play Giuliani Brazilwood Violin
Bow features: high-grade Mongolian horse hairhalf-mounted, 100% ebony
froggenuine leather gripsilver winding CASE FEATURES The lightweight,
protective Portland Oblong Violin Case features: Accessory and shoulder rest
compartments.Two adjustable straps for shoulder or “backpack” wear.Large
zippered music pocket.Full-suspension support.Two bow holders.Velour interior.
Case Color May Vary Accessories Suzuki Book 1 Portland Strings Portland Gold
Shoulder Rest Cleaning cloth Rosin Tuner Read more The Kennedy Violins
Difference What makes Kennedy Violins string instruments the best on the
market? First, we purchase each violin directly from the maker — a rare and
highly effective business practice that lowers our cost and allows us to pass
the savings to you. Made with Care Next, all final assembly and FREE setup is
performed locally in our Washington State shop by our professionally trained
luthier staff. NO assembly or setup is required with a violin that is ready to
play from the moment you open the case. Try Us Today! With both the highest-
rated violins and customer care in the U.S., we are the only company confident
enough to back up our instruments. Experience the Kennedy Violins difference!
Read more Purchase with Assurance The slight cosmetic flaws that may be
present in clearance products from Kennedy Violins do not affect the quality
of the tone woods or resonance of the violins. You can purchase rest assured
that you are getting the same great quality violin that is expected in any
Kennedy Violin product. Considering a clearance violin? They are an excellent
option for the discerning customer looking to find a great value! We are sure
you will find they still have the same great sound and playability as all of
their musical counterparts. Not in love? No problem! The Kennedy Violins team
will be happy to help you find the best fit for you if you find it’s not love
at first sight. VIOLIN SIZE CHART Follow these steps to find your perfect fit:
For the most accurate size: 1. Extend arm fully and perpendicular to the body.
2. Measure from the base of the neck to the middle of the palm. 3. If you are
between sizes, size down. Please use the sizing chart below to assist you.
- The only stringed instruments backed by a lifetime warranty and 45-day money-back guarantee.
- Final assembly and setup performed by Kennedy Violins professional luthiers in Washington State.
- Completely setup with no assembly required. Ready to play the moment you open the case!
- Handcrafted with solid maple and spruce tonewoods, 100% genuine ebony fittings, and oil finish. Outfit includes everything you need: oblong case, genuine Brazilwood bow, rosin, and D'Addario Prelude strings. Please note: Case Color may vary.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.