Size:3 by 5 Foot Set If you’re looking for a high-quality, U.S. flag made in
America, there is no reason to look further than Annin Flagmakers. Since 1847,
Annin Flagmakers has been the standard by which U.S. flags are made. As
America’s largest manufacturer and distributor of U.S. flags, Annin Flagmakers
takes great pride in having supplied Old Glory to every President since
Zachary Taylor. U.S. historical flags, the American flag that draped Abraham
Lincoln’s coffin, America’s Cup yacht flags, the first U.S. flag raised at Iwo
Jima, flags for the United Nations, American flags for the U.S. Olympic
Committee, the U.S. flag at the 9/11 Memorial and the Apollo 11 mission to the
moon. Annin has made them all. In the most patriotic of times, Americans look
to Annin Flagmakers to supply them with the Stars & Stripes. All of Annin
Flagmakers U.S. flags are sewn in either South Boston, VA or Coshocton, OH and
are shipped with a one-year ColorFast guarantee against fading. Homeowners,
businesses, schools and municipalities currently fly U.S. flags made by Annin
Flagmakers in cities, towns and neighborhoods across America. Annin’s superior
quality is time-tested and meets the requirements of the most discerning
buyer. Nyl-Glo, Tough-Tex and Bulldog are registered trademarks and
manufactured exclusively by Annin Flagmakers.
- Superior spinning flagpole, the top 40 inches of the flagpole rotates 360 degrees on ball bearings so your U. S. Flag will resist wrapping around the pole. There is no need for an additional non-furling Device. No cords or ropes to tie or tangle. The mounting bracket is white cast-aluminum and fully-adjustable to multiple positions. Pole is topped off with a gleaming gold ball.
- Quality! Expertly sewn using annins heavyweight 200 denier nylon fabric dyed in our VA factory with our exclusive Solar guard dyes. Proven to last the longest and be the brightest. This durable fabric flies in a light breeze and blocks damaging UV rays.
- Made in the USA! This is an AUTHENTIC Annin Flag makers flag. SINCE 1847- the OLDEST and LARGEST manufacturer of flags. Made in our factories in South Boston, VA or Coshocton, OH by one of our OVER 500 employees. Dont accept an imitation!
- Expert craftsmanship! Sewn stripes use double-needle lockstitch with 4 rows on the fly hem and back tack reinforcement. Vivid white stars are densely embroidered. Brass Grommets.
- Makes an excellent gift item for friends, parents or to proudly display on your home. Great for residential use.
- Product Dimensions: 31 x 1.2 x 7 inches
- Item Weight: 1.2 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 5.15 pounds
- Manufacturer: Annin
- California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning
- Item model number: Model 238
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.