Read more Quality, Integrity & Design Excellence Deep 1″
cutUSA made tin plated steelCertified food safe Every cookie cutter Ann Clark
makes is made out of tin plated steel in a rigidity of metal that is strong
enough to easily cut through cookie dough and other soft foods but is flexible
enough to permit us to create the detailed shapes our customers love. Benefits
of metal cookie cutters: Can be used for cool, room temperature and hot
foods.Long-lasting sharp edges.No color coating means no dye will rub off on
your cookie. Read more Read more The Ann Clark Story- A Family Tradition Ann
Clark is the brand of cookie cutters that families and baking professionals
have trusted for nearly 30 years. In 1989, Ann had the idea to transform her
pig shaped Christmas ornament into a cookie cutter. Blending her unique hand
painted recipe cards and unique shapes, Ann launched her first line of cookie
cutters, Ann Clark Ltd. As the business grew, Ann’s children moved back to
Vermont to lend their expertise. Together, the Clark family has transformed
the company into the largest manufacturer of cookie cutters in the world. Read
more Cookie Cutter Care Hand wash and dry your cookie cutters immediately.
They are not dishwasher safe. TIP: When you are done making cookies, place
washed cookie cutter on a clean baking sheet to dry in a cooling oven. Made in
Vermont, USA “Made in USA” is an important label to us. We pride ourselves on
our ability to manufacture high quality cookie cutters using American made
materials and workers. The reputation of New England craftsmanship is
unparalleled. Every cookie cutter is manufactured at our Rutland, Vermont
facility. We pay fair wages and our team enjoys a happy and healthy work
place. Certified Food Safe We test our products annually to ensure that they
are food safe. The techniques we have developed over three decades of
manufacturing cookie cutters sets us apart. We are constantly improving and
adding new designs and trendy shapes. Read more
- CUTE OWL COOKIE CUTTER – Hooo could resist Ann Clark's 3 1/4" Cute Owl Cookie Cutter? This nocturnal creature makes an adorable owl cookies that can be used for a baby shower, an after-school project, or endless craft projects.
- TESTED/CERTIFIED FOOD SAFE – Our cutters are made from steel made in the USA, and our products have all been certified as food safe.
- HEAVY DUTY TIN PLATED STEEL – Use as a pancake mold, or for cutting cookie dough, fondant, soft fruits, bread, sandwiches, cheese, or craft clay.
- MADE IN THE USA – by Ann Clark Cookie Cutters in Rutland, Vermont. Hand wash, dry Immediately, not dishwasher safe.
- FAMILY OWNED – Family owned and operated since 1989, Ann Clark Cookie Cutters has grown from a small family company to the largest manufacturer of cookie cutters in America.
- Product Dimensions: 3.5 x 1 x 3.2 inches
- Item Weight: 0.48 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 0.8 ounces
- Manufacturer: Ann Clark Cookie Cutters
- Item model number: 7845N
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.