Family owned and operated since 1989, Ann Clark Cookie Cutters (The Cookie
Cutter People from Vermont) has grown from a small gift company to the largest
manufacturer of cookie cutters in America. Soon after its launch the company
became a family affair. Very supportive from the outset, Ann’s late husband
John became Vice-President in 1996. That same year her late son, John Jr.,
served as a key player when he moved back to Vermont and daughter Elizabeth
joined up as Sales Manager. She has since moved on to other endeavors. Ann’s
son Ben came on board in 1998 and is now the company’s CEO. Grandchildren
Margaret, Rebecca and Alistair can be seen in company catalogs and also lend
their services as cookie makers, tasters, and decorators. Made in the USA is
an important label to us. We pride ourselves on our ability to manufacture
high quality competitively priced cookie cutters using American made materials
and workers. Every cookie cutter is made using certified metal from United
States Steel Corporation. Our manufacturing team enjoys a happy and healthy
place to work and the folks answering our phones are sitting right here in
Vermont. As a customer, you can count on quality products that are
consistently available and ship right away. You will know you’ve purchased our
American made cookie cutter by the “Made in the USA” label on every product.
Thank you for choosing our American made cookie cutters. Our cookie cutters
meet safety requirements under California’s Proposition 65 for lead and
cadmium, CPSIA for lead, Bureau Veritas country of origin marking, and FDA –
GRAS for metal intended to come into contact with food.
- AIRPLANE COOKIE CUTTER – Fly high with our 4 1/2" Airplane Cookie Cutter. It boasts an impressive wingspan and outstanding safety ratings, and it's very kid-friendly. Make airplane cookies for child's birthday party, pilots, airshow enthusiasts or for an adult who's obsessed with the movie "Airplane."
- TESTED/CERTIFIED FOOD SAFE – Our cutters are made from steel made in the USA, and our products have all been certified as food safe.
- HEAVY DUTY TIN PLATED STEEL – Use as a pancake mold, or for cutting cookie dough, fondant, soft fruits, bread, sandwiches, cheese, or craft clay.
- MADE IN THE USA – by Ann Clark Cookie Cutters in Rutland, Vermont. Hand wash, dry Immediately, not dishwasher safe.
- FAMILY OWNED – Family owned and operated since 1989, Ann Clark Cookie Cutters has grown from a small family company to the largest manufacturer of cookie cutters in America.
- Product Dimensions: 4.5 x 1 x 4.4 inches
- Item Weight: 0.32 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 0.32 ounces
- Manufacturer: Ann Clark Cookie Cutters
- Item model number: 7732N
Unless noted Otherwise in the Item Description, we ship all orders within 2 business days of payment.
Most items are shipped within one business day via UPS within the Continental United States.
- Canada shipment can take up to 10 days
- Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico shipment can take up to 10 days, and some items may not be permitted to ship to these locations.
- If any shipment is not permitted to your area, full refund will be issued within two business days.
All returns accepted within 30 days after receiving the item.
- Refund given as money back (no exchanges)
- Return Shipping to be paid by buyer, unless item defective or damaged.
- 15% Restocking fee applies unless return due to defective or damaged product.
- Perishable or Hazardous Goods are not returnable. Returns may require compliance with Manufacturer policies.
We take our reputation seriously. We buy and sell online, so we understand the value of trust. If you are unsatisfied with your order for any reason, please Contact Us and we will work with you to resolve it to your satisfaction.